Two-page spread page turning

Barry-Knapper wrote on 6/1/2020, 7:19 AM

I am using Magix Vegas Pro 16 to produce a small video advertising my photo-book. I want to show two-page (book open spread) views of the book and after a few seconds 'turn the page' to the next two-page spread. So ideally to see the right-most half of the two-page spread turn over to cover the left page and so show the next pair of pages. Is that clear? Any ideas how to do this please. I have Boris Continuum effects but the page-turn effect turns the whole two-page spread over rather than just half of it. Hope someone can help. Cheers.

Comments

Dexcon wrote on 6/1/2020, 7:26 AM

A possible approach that comes to mind is to use a split screen over 2 tracks using masking to delineate the L and R pages. Then use a BCC page turn on each track but in the opposite direction. I've not done this and it would need a lot more work to make it work - but I just offer it as a starting point.

Barry-Knapper wrote on 6/1/2020, 7:30 AM

Thanks. I did ponder on something like that but never attempted it. Wondered if there was an easier way, maybe an actual function. If nothing else materialises I will have a look at doing that. Cheers,