Comments

laz wrote on 10/28/2003, 8:07 AM
I got the hard copy to UK last year and I'm trying to recall. I think it wasn't more than £20 - £25.
jtuffen wrote on 10/28/2003, 8:14 AM
Heh, thanks. So, the 29.95 upgrade offer is looking even less like a good idea for us UK residents... Let's see: $29.95 (upgrade) + $46 (UPS shipping) + $40 (import duty around 20 GBP) = $115.95.

I know that it's too late for me, but I really wish that Sony Media Software would sort out their distribution.

>:-(

john..
laz wrote on 10/29/2003, 2:53 AM
I'm afraid Sony have inherited the Sonic distibution mantle. It's ironic Sonic had the best products in this field but were unable to apply good marketing stratagies here in UK. The most ironic part is PC World (probably the biggest pc retailer in UK) sell some of the worst products but not any Sonic stuff. I did enquire with the marketing dept of Sonic why the big stores didn't stock theirs but was given a small list of obscure stockists. And they wonder why VF isn't the best seller over here that it should have been. I only found out about it from some good people on the VideoWave forums. Let's hope Sony can sort it out.