Comments

rs170a wrote on 10/23/2006, 6:21 PM
Lots of folks never got the upgrade email. Look in the Knowledgebase though and you'll find what you need.

Mike
Chienworks wrote on 10/23/2006, 6:56 PM
I didn't get my upgrade email offer until just a couple of days ago. But, as Mike pointed out, the same offer is listed in the knowledge base.
fldave wrote on 10/23/2006, 7:03 PM
My original email notification was trapped in a spam holding area of my ISP. I use outlook for email, but that "special" holding area was only accessible thru their web mail tool, which I only use about twice per year.

Check the knowledgebase link above for the best deal.
Steve Mann wrote on 10/23/2006, 7:21 PM
I finally got mine last week.
GaryAshorn wrote on 10/24/2006, 4:30 PM
Thanks for the info and one question. I use Outlook too and WHAT special holding area that I can only access by their web mail?

Gary
fldave wrote on 10/24/2006, 4:55 PM
It's my ISP, and each one is different. In outlook, I don't have a "Spam" folder. When I sign into my ISP through the web browser, my email I haven't downloaded into Outlook yet is there. There is also a folder called "potential spam". That is where I found it. And those messages never make it to my outlook unless I physically move them to my inbox.

Each ISP is different, so you will need to contact them to see if they have that feature.