Vegas hub (can't login)

Heidi-Hansen wrote on 2/23/2024, 5:09 AM

So I decided to upgrade my VegasPro to a yearly 365-subscription (Vegas Pro Suite 365).

After installing the new version, everything seemed to work fine (new feature such as text to speech etc.), apart from I can't login to Vegas Hub. After using my login details, I get a little white text saying "checking login status", and after here, I can see that I am logged in, but I only have 3 moving dots on the black screen, forever and ever.

I have tried to disable the Firewall, but that doesn't make any changes.

I checked if any apps have been blocked, and I can see that 2 x BBC plugin got blocked, but those shouldn't effect this?
They are called: "Presenoker and Vigua.A"

Maybe any of you know what to do?

/Heidi

Comments

Andreas-Pfeifer wrote on 2/23/2024, 6:04 AM

Hi! In the last few days we made changes to the login workflow. This looks like a problem with local caches. The first thing you can try to resolve this is logging out and in again. If this doesn't work for you, you can try is deleting the cache folder itself which is located at c:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\VEGAS Pro\21.0\WebView2\ . Please tell us if this solved your issue. Regards, Andreas

VEGASPascal wrote on 2/23/2024, 7:03 AM

I checked if any apps have been blocked, and I can see that 2 x BBC plugin got blocked, but those shouldn't effect this?
They are called: "Presenoker and Vigua.A"

@Heidi-Hansen

I wanted to bring to your attention a critical matter regarding two viruses that have recently been identified. To get more information, please take a moment to Google the following names ("Presenoker" and "Vigua.A").

It's imperative that you take this seriously and prioritize the security of your system. In light of this, I strongly recommend being extra cautious and consider reinstalling everything from trusted and clean sources. Your data and privacy could be at risk, and taking proactive measures now can save you from potential headaches down the road.

Heidi-Hansen wrote on 2/23/2024, 11:21 AM

you can try is deleting the cache folder itself which is located at c:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\VEGAS Pro\21.0\WebView2\ . Please tell us if this solved your issue. Regards, Andreas

Thank you so much. This worked!! :-)

Heidi-Hansen wrote on 2/23/2024, 11:23 AM

It's imperative that you take this seriously and prioritize the security of your system. In light of this, I strongly recommend being extra cautious and consider reinstalling everything from trusted and clean sources. Your data and privacy could be at risk, and taking proactive measures now can save you from potential headaches down the road.

Thanks for your reply.

I only used those links I got in the mail from Vegas with serial numbers etc. It was from here I got those 2 viruses from BBC-packages.

Is there anywhere else to download from?