We have just released the first update for VEGAS Movie Studio 17 (build 137) and VEGAS Movie Studio 17 Platinum (build 179). Below, you will find a detailed list of all the bug fixes. As always, you can update through the links below, or with the auto-update feature.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please let us know what you think of this first update in our general discussion thread.
- Generated Media window will now show proper presets in all cases
- Test Pattern media generator now generates frames properly
- Fixed problem where some media was being read by incorrect plugin
- Names in the Generated Media window was display properly
- All preset names in the plugin windows are no longer clipped
- Proper default setting for Color Curves plugin is now set (Platinum only)
- Freeze Mode in the Video Stabilization plugin no longer results in black frames
- Playing back an event with Video Stabilization applied will no longer hang on new AMD GPUs
- Added floating window in the Welcome Screen to display project names which have been cut off
- Clicking the Preview button in the Color Match plugin will no longer crash if the Preview Window is closed (Platinum only)
- Thumbnails for some iPhone files are now properly rotated at all times
- Docking instructions for floating windows are more clearly displayed
- Fixed a crash that may occur when adding some .mp4 files to a project
- Fixed issue when the Third Party tab is being displayed in the plugin windows when it should not be there
- Animations in the plugin windows now work correctly
- Movie Studio now recognizes new versions of the SOUND FORGE products.
Direct Download Links
- No longer available.