We are excited to start the new year with our fourth update (build 361) for VEGAS Pro 16. This time we focused on bug fixing which may not be seen as exciting as new features by some users. Nevertheless this is very important for us and for every user who has experienced bugs or doesn't want to encounter them.
Let us know what you think about the update in our general discussion thread.
You can download the build 361 now at: no longer available.
- Crash that can happen when OpenColorIO library is not installed properly is now prevented
- Incorrect values in metadata for HDR renders has been corrected
- Improved handling of hardware dependent video plugins when GPU does not initialize properly
- Likelihood of crash when resizing thumbnails in Project Media window has been reduced
- Improved performance of thumbnail drawing within the project media window
- Problem with some valid video plugins not appearing in the plugin chooser has been resolved
- Crash when launching on a 2 GPU system when with one GPU disabled has been fixed
- Smoothing parameter is now available in the basic mode of the Video Stabilization plugin
- Crash when updating a grouped track that is not visible has been fixed
- Crash when reading certain MP4 files is now prevented
- Disabled some JDR project properties for non-HDR projects
- Disabled HDR preview preference for 8 bit projects
- Crash that may occur if the timeline ruler and speed controls are not visible as been resolved
- Crash they may occur when beginning a render of building peaks or other similar tasks has been resolved