Vegas Pro 18, TrackFX won't go away

RealityStudio wrote on 8/14/2020, 8:58 PM

Got a weird issue with Vegas 18, everytime I run it for whatever reason it's keeping a few effects on in TrackFX. I'll delete them, exit the program, rerun it and the same two TrackFX are back. They are two TrackFX I usually use on my projects, Filmconvert and Levels but I don't need Levels anymore and I don't always need Filmconvert, so I prefer to start a new project with no TrackFX at all, aside from the defaults.

Any idea how to delete these such that Vegas 18 doesn't keep putting them back?

Comments

Grazie wrote on 8/14/2020, 10:26 PM

@RealityStudio - Can't Repro here. I don't have "FilmConvert" but have tried VP Levels and some 3rd Party FXs and the behaviour is as expected. I even tried for you, doing the Project FX adding and removing, all working as it should.

Marco. wrote on 8/15/2020, 2:20 AM

You may have defined this state as default via the track header's right-click options.

Grazie wrote on 8/15/2020, 3:22 AM

You may have defined this state as default via the track header's right-click options.

@Marco. - Just tested your advice and I can't repro the issue:

After deleting the FX:

And then saving and opening VP again the FX had been removed. Expected behaviour.

RealityStudio wrote on 8/15/2020, 12:18 PM

Ah I think that may be it, not sure why that didn't happen on Vegas 17 but maybe I goofed up at set them as the defaults on 18 somthow. Thank you!