The VEGAS team is excited to announce the release of a new patch for VEGAS Pro 20, build 370. This is a minor update to build 326 which contains some critical bug fixes. A much larger update is due to come out in the next couple of months which will contain many more bug fixes and some new features. Until then, please download this patch which will help the stability of VEGAS Pro.
You may download this update via the auto-update mechanism within the application or directly via the links below:
VEGAS Pro 20 Build 370: https://rdir.magix.net/?page=VT51HS8YMUMQ
Please post comments on this update in the general thread in the VEGAS forum or create a separate thread for specific issues you may encounter.
The VEGAS Creative Software team
VEGAS Pro 20 Build 370
- Animate button is no longer hidden for several plugins
- Fixed issue in DeFlicker plugin which causes a crash while editing an event when the effect is before Pan/Crop in the effects chain
- Fixed crash which may occur when reading AVC media
- Fixed crash which may occur when rendering AVC media
- Fixed crash which may occur when opening a layout
- Fixed race condition which may cause a hang on startup.
- Project will now be set properly all the time when user requests to match media settings