Comments

reberclark wrote on 5/18/2011, 7:24 AM
All ok with sign in and retain here. Box is checked on login page "keep me signed in." Could your machines be deleting cookies?
baysidebas wrote on 5/18/2011, 9:23 AM
Are you sure? The only box I see on login page is "Remember my email and password on this computer". And no, I'm not deleting cookies as all my other fora seem to remember who I am.
amendegw wrote on 5/18/2011, 9:29 AM
You don't have this site in your "trusted sites" list, do you? see: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/forums/ShowMessage.asp?ForumID=4&MessageID=706438

...Jerry

System Model: Alienware Area-51m R2
System: Windows 11 Home
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Memory: 64.0 GB
Display Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super (8GB), Nvidia Studio Driver 527.56 Dec 2022)
Overclock Off

Display: 1920x1080 144 hertz
Storage (12TB Total):
OS Drive: PM981a NVMe SAMSUNG 2048GB
Data Drive1: Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB
Data Drive2: Samsung SSD 870 QVO 8TB

USB: Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) port Supports USB 3.2 Gen 2, DisplayPort 1.2, Thunderbolt 3

Cameras:
Canon R5
Canon R3
Sony A9

Chienworks wrote on 5/18/2011, 9:51 AM
It finally happened to me last week, but only on my laptop. I was able to remain logged in fine from two other PCs and my phone. So checked cookies and found out that on everything else i had maybe a dozen "sonycreativesoftware.com" cookies while on my laptop i had over 300. I deleted them all from the laptop, signed in once more, and it's been fine since.
Grazie wrote on 5/18/2011, 9:57 AM
Nothing worse than stale biscuits.

Grazie

reberclark wrote on 5/18/2011, 10:28 AM
Well I couldn't remember the phrasing but "Remember my email and password on this computer" is the checkbox I was referring to.

Periodically I delete my entire internet cache. It gets deleted automatically when I sign off except for sites in my "favorites" list. Every once in awhile I will delete cookies from my Favorites as well. I have to remember to re-check the "do not delete favorites" box (not the exact phrasing :-)) after I've cleaned out the entire cache however.

teaktart wrote on 5/18/2011, 10:50 AM
The other night I couldn't get logged in to 'my account' here @ SCS on my video machine but using the very same password I could log in on my email machine!
I do think something was screwed up at SCS for a while. Hope its fixed.
Geoff_Wood wrote on 5/18/2011, 2:37 PM
I had trouble logging on for a few hours about 20 hours ago, and the site has been very slow on and off over the last week. Don't think it could be something to do with zillions of people busily downloading V10.0d by any chance ?

geoff
ChristoC wrote on 5/18/2011, 2:50 PM
> The other night I couldn't get logged in to 'my account' here @ SCS on my video machine but using the very same password I could log in on my email machine!

SCS have added "password confirmation as a new security enhancement made to the website. You’ll still be able to view the forums without confirming your login, but any time you go to a page that has more of your private information, you will need to confirm your login."

Initially there was a bug in that new system which sometimes resulted in a login loop .... seems to be fixed now!

In Australia we are being advised that many US internet paths are slow at the moment for some unknown reason.... certainly from here most US sites are much slower, so some slow European sites suddenly seem much faster in comparison!!!
rraud wrote on 5/19/2011, 7:27 AM
I haven't experienced any log-in issues, (yet) but on Tues. 5-17, it was extremely sloooow, almost like having 'dial-up' again. That being said, the SCS forums have never been very fast to begin with, at least in my location. (NYC metro).