"While you are waiting for VEGAS Pro 14..."

Comments

Gary James wrote on 6/30/2016, 9:44 PM
So far I'm finding Xara to be a very powerful Web authoring tool. But the skimpy documentation and appearant lack of good YouTube video tutorials is frustrating.

I've created a Web site using one the templates, but I can't find any information on how to modify that templates page elements to suit my needs. For example how do I change the menu bars button styles - how they look and behave. I'm talking about the button bar buttons, not the drop down menu that pops up below the button.
craftech wrote on 7/1/2016, 8:27 AM
Modification of templates is limited. It is with WebEasy as well. are tutorials for what you can do within the limitations:

John

Gary James wrote on 7/2/2016, 10:51 AM
"Is this one any help?"

I looked at the "tutorials" you linked to, but they were barely any help at all. For such a powerful piece of software their user documentation and learning materials are pretty much non-existent. And what I can find, is for versions of the software that are many revisions behind. Also, the Content Catalog you mentioned is practically useless. Yes, there are tons of widgets listed, with absolutely ZERO information on what they are, what they do, or how to use them. For example, there's a widget called "Word File Outlined" listed. If I import it into my web page, all I see is an icon of a word document. There are no properties that I can find that let me actually do something with the widget, but it's there on my page. This is really getting frustrating trying to guess how the software works.