Comments

Chienworks wrote on 6/13/2012, 5:52 AM
Ahhh, but where *is* the silliness?
Soniclight wrote on 6/13/2012, 12:04 PM
Yes, probably one of those things that seemed funny at the time (and no I wasn't drunk or jacked up on caffeine), maybe just a tired-and-low-IQ-state.. Moderators are free to delete this thread, My profuse apologies to the higher ntelligence of this community :)
Chienworks wrote on 6/13/2012, 2:06 PM
Actually what i was commenting on is that i don't see any video or link in your post.

I've since come to discover that the latest Seamonkey browser update seems to make a lot of embedded objects not appear. Quite annoying!
MUTTLEY wrote on 6/13/2012, 2:59 PM

Chienworks, consider yourself grateful for not being able to watch it.

- Ray
Underground Planet
Chienworks wrote on 6/13/2012, 3:42 PM
AHHA!

I think i have a bug to report to the Mozilla foundation. Not about the embedded problem, no, but about their upgrades. I was running Seamonkey version 2.1, while the current is 2.10. Of course, 2.1 == 2.10, right? Nope. 2.10 is 9 releases later. However, it wasn't updating automatically because the numeric equivalency of the two releases numbers was the same.

I did a manual update to 2.10 and now i'm seeing embedded objects again.

And yes, i've seen that before. It is very silly.
vtxrocketeer wrote on 6/13/2012, 3:57 PM
and now i'm seeing embedded objects again.

Pretty much sums up this thread.
Chienworks wrote on 6/13/2012, 4:11 PM
Well, i didn't say that was all i was seeing. ;)

My dose of silliness last week was to yell at a rabbit i saw on the side of the road while driving home, "watch out bunny! i've got a hrududu!" That was probably sillier than the animation.
Soniclight wrote on 6/13/2012, 5:36 PM
"Chienworks, consider yourself grateful for not being able to watch it."

Yup, guilty as charged. I've embarrassed myself.
Not one of my finest contributions to this forum...
Errare humanum est.

In fact, as its dubious originator, I would like to request that a moderator nuke this whole thread.
Thanks.
MUTTLEY wrote on 6/13/2012, 6:00 PM

lol, no worries ... but are you SURE you weren't drunk? =)

- Ray
Underground Planet
Steven Myers wrote on 6/13/2012, 6:38 PM
If we're piling on, I should mention the really bad music.
Soniclight wrote on 6/13/2012, 7:14 PM
"lol, no worries ... but are you SURE you weren't drunk? =)"

Nope, as stated earlier, just tired.-- the "giddy" type of tired where one one's brain neurons are misfiring in a kind of regression to prepubescence :D