Comments

Leee wrote on 7/17/2012, 1:55 AM
That's true. What version update release are we up to with the DNA code?
Human 78.04.25e ? I think Human v.74.0 was much more stable.
Grazie wrote on 7/17/2012, 4:18 AM
I think Human v.74.0 was much more stable.

Well, he WOULD say that. And that was the issue with that update. It was quickly followed by a patch.

Cheers

Grazie

this is gonna run and run.....
Chienworks wrote on 7/17/2012, 5:35 AM
I think the human genome space is the better mapped of the two.
dxdy wrote on 7/17/2012, 6:06 AM
I think Abby Shuto handles tech support.
Webhorse wrote on 7/17/2012, 10:50 AM
You expect cutting edge + stability @ cunsumer price?

If "yes" then you have learned nothing from history, and need to repeat it - and so you do :)
Leee wrote on 7/17/2012, 1:14 PM
<Doing my best Monty Python>
Well I think we all can agree that Human v.29.04 was a complete wash out....with the Black Plague and all... I'm certainly glad they got the bugs fixed on THAT one. I mean, really, people couldn't even have a normal conversation without coughing up blood and having someone drop dead right in front of you, where's the pleasure in that? And that's saying nothing of productivity.

Okay, that's it, I'm afraid this thread has gotten much too silly. Right, off you go!

</end Monty Python facsimile>
apit34356 wrote on 7/17/2012, 1:47 PM
<Doing by best Monty Python>

Its seems that the gene modification to "fix" the Black Plague resulted in producing Lawyers( then converting them into lawyer/political dictators/leaders) for suppressing the human expansion...so we have... the Black Plague or lawyers...... at least one can be killed easily or one can contain the Black Plagues..... lawyers just mutate into another form, ie, , like bank execs or credit card managers or Apple or MS execs..... more parasitic than micro cell...... sucking the life force out of human experience!!! :-)

Thinking more about this ..... lawyers seem to more Alien creature like that just a parasitic sucking insect.... :-).

</end Monty Python facsimile>