To adjust the track volume, follow these steps:
- Select the tracks you want to adjust by clicking the track numbers.
- Press Shift+V.
A purple line will appear on the tracks. This line lets you adjust the volume level throughout the track.
- Place your mouse cursor over the purple line. The mouse cursor will turn into a pointing finger.
- Right-click the line and select "Add Point" to add an envelope point.
- Click the envelope point and drag it upwards or downwards to increase or decrease the volume at this position in the track. You can add as many points as you want to the volume envelope.
- To reset the volume envelope, press Shift+V.