Before following the instructions below, update your applicaton through the menu "Help -> Online Update".
- Open Photostory deluxe and load your project.
- Go to "File" > "Settings" > "Program" (or press the Y key on your keyboard) to open the program settings.
- Open the "Options" tab and check to see if the export option "Hardware acceleration for MPEG-2/MPEG-4 export if possible" is enabled. If it is, DISABLE it and click "OK".
- Open the burn interface and select "Blu-ray" as the burn format.
- Select the H.264 codec.
- Click on "Encoder settings" in the burn dialog and then choose the preset "Blu-ray 1920x1080i PAL (Default)".
- Click "OK" and then try to create a Blu-ray using these settings.
- If you are asked about certain files related to a previous burn project, check the two boxes to encode the menus and select "Encode all" to ensure that the project is completely re-encoded.