- To start recording your media, just click on the "Record" button below the monitor and select a source.
- AVCHD Import your videos from AVCHD cameras, removable storage devices and MTP devices.
- Audio Record your audio from microphones, cassette recorders, MiniDisc players, turntables, etc.
- Screen Capture videos directly from the computer monitor.
- Single frame Extract single and serial frames from analog video cameras, analog TV, VHS recorders, webcams, etc.
- HDV camera Capture your videos from HDV cameras
- DV cameras Capture your videos from Mini DV cameras and DV video recorders
- Analog Capture your videos from analog video cameras, analog TV, VHS recorders, webcams, etc.
For details about the single steps required to capture your media file, please refer to our Manual (p. 68 - 84) or visit our user community at www.magix.info