The registration procedure starts every time I open the application.
This problem is caused by a registry entry being assigned incorrectly.
To fix the problem, you'll need to edit the Windows Registry.
Follow the steps below to do this.
- Close the application.
- Press Windows Key+R and enter "Regedit" in the window that opens.
- Open the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > Sony Creative Software > [Program Name] > [Version Number] > License.
- Right-click the folder labeled "License" and select "Delete".
- When asked if you want to delete the folder, click "Yes".
- After deleting the folder, close the Registry Editor.
- Start the program again.