You recorded your screen, but the sound track cannot be recorded?
The following steps will solve the problem:
- Open the Control Panel and click on "Hardware and Sound", then on "Sound".
- Right click on any device and select "Show Disabled and unconnected devices".
- Right-click on the "Stereomix" entry and activate the device.
- Mark "Stereomix" as your default recording device.
- Open the screen capture tool via the menu "Project > Screen Capture".
- Select the desired display and the source "Stereomix" by clicking once onto their frames
- Perform screen recording again.