bug of Vegas Effects: Puppet's "Edit" mode to "Animate" make png warp

lan-mLMC wrote on 12/31/2019, 8:17 PM

All png will be warped severely,especially the foot of the guy.

Comments

fr0sty wrote on 12/31/2019, 8:24 PM

You aren't putting the point where his foot joint (ankle) is, that may be some of the issue.

alifftudm95 wrote on 1/1/2020, 12:46 AM

haha idk why I laugh when you hit that animate button. the outcome is funny. Anyway, how you can able to run VE with sappires plugins inside the FX folder?

I have to disable my OFX Folder to Off in order to launch VE.

LAPTOP

Dell Inspiron 15 7577 4K 8Bit Screen

CPU: Intel i7 7700HQ

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Max-Q

RAM: 16GB RAM

Storage: 128GB SSD & 1TB HDD

PC DEKSTOP

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 X

GPU: RTX2060 6GB

RAM: 16GB 2666MHZ

Storage: 480GB SSD & 1TB HDD

lan-mLMC wrote on 1/1/2020, 1:12 AM

haha idk why I laugh when you hit that animate button. the outcome is funny. Anyway, how you can able to run VE with sappires plugins inside the FX folder?

haha, Move "BCC_OFX_3DObjects.ofx.bundle"、"BCC13_OFX.ofx.bundle"、"NewBlueFX" to "C:\Program Files\VEGAS\VEGAS Pro 17.0\OFX Video Plug-Ins"

set wrote on 1/1/2020, 3:29 AM

haha, Move "BCC_OFX_3DObjects.ofx.bundle"、"BCC13_OFX.ofx.bundle"、"NewBlueFX" to "C:\Program Files\VEGAS\VEGAS Pro 17.0\OFX Video Plug-Ins"

Good finding & suggestion - thanks... the only negative side in doing this is, those OFX only works inside, in this case, Vegas Pro 17 only... so if you have other editing application that also supports OFX, the fx will not appear.

lan-mLMC wrote on 1/1/2020, 4:33 AM

Good finding & suggestion - thanks... the only negative side in doing this is, those OFX only works inside, in this case, Vegas Pro 17 only... so if you have other editing application that also supports OFX, the fx will not appear.

Yes.