Can't access the "Preset" list for the Track Motion in MS14

PaintballTwin wrote on 2/25/2017, 4:29 PM

It appears the "Preset" list is bugged off the left side of the window. I have yet to be able to fandangle the window to allow me to access any presets, which means each time i need to use the track motion right now it is from scratch each time. Very annoying.

Comments

3POINT wrote on 2/25/2017, 5:05 PM

Indeed a bug! No presets can be called or saved.

EricLNZ wrote on 3/15/2017, 10:53 PM

I've just run into this. Yet another annoying bug. Is MS usually this buggy when initially released. Do we know if Magix are fixing it? How do we find out?

NickHope wrote on 3/15/2017, 11:53 PM

Do we know if Magix are fixing it? How do we find out?

By submitting a support request at https://support2.magix.com/customer/en/vegas/form , including as much detailed information about the problem as you can. If you're lucky you'll receive an acknowledgment of the issue.

EricLNZ wrote on 3/19/2017, 7:29 PM

Thanks Nick. I've sent a request in case no one else has. It would be useful though to know that Magix are working on a fix. Occasionally a staff member will pop up to confirm, like with the resampling options omission. But otherwise we are in the dark. It would also help avoid bugs being unnecessarily reported many times.

VEGASDerek wrote on 3/19/2017, 9:45 PM

This was reported to us a few weeks ago. A fix has been made and will be available in the next update.

EricLNZ wrote on 3/19/2017, 10:17 PM

Thanks Derek.