[This is a sorta repost from @Kit-As-Was 's OP here: https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/ot-thoughts-on-ignite-2017--109467/ ] -as I wanted some more traction on the issue before I try to get customer service involved ;-)
Test done with a PNG graphic containing a translucent Alpha channel, VP15, & latest Ignite
- After creating the Mesh in 'Edit Mode' and defining a number of Control Points, Those Control Points not always 'stick' to the mesh where they should [works in HFP6]
- Changing modes from 'Edit' to 'Animate' doesn't always change the mode of the actual Control Points [works in HFP]
- Editing Control Points Key Frames in the FX timeline window doesn't work well at all (not like in HFP): Cannot right-click & select from context menu anything (copy, paste, delete..) etc, only when mouse is left-click-and-hold select & right click at the same time (weired..who does this..) the Context window is Not greyed out for keyframes..
- Editing Control points in the Preview Window may not always produce the desired effect (ie Edit vs Animate..) (does in HF)
- Keyframes are not always automatically created / adjusted in their function and as they should when manipulating in Preview [HF OK]
this is only the tip of the iceberg..
Q: Who's problem is this (being a plugin from our beloveth Hitfilm crew..) MAGIX or HITFILM to fix? or me, just suck'n'see??