I need advice on some components

Derkus wrote on 9/5/2019, 1:11 PM

Hello everyone

Im trying to replace some components on my pc

I edit video in vegas pro 16 and I want to improve the rendering and preview performance

I need a new cpu: I'm going to change my inTel i7 5820k for an AMD, which do you recommend since my rendering is in AVC format for bluray, I have a ryzen in mind but I don't know which one is right for my needs, which one do you recommend?

I need a new motherboard: I will replace my Asrock x99 extreme-4, I plan to grab the ASRock X570 Taichi AM4 ATX, Do you think it is right for my needs? Which do you recommend?

I need gpu: I will replace my 970 with something better since I struggle a lot in the preview of my project, i have to see it in the lowest quality to see a little more fluid my edition, what video card do you recommend for my needs?

I need a fast writing hard drive to help render, some m.2, which one do u recommend?

I have an EVGA 650 80 Plus power supply
I have 32gb of ram, Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3000 MHz DDR4
I have liquid cooling, corsair I don't remember the model

Thank you very much for your help in advance, this is my first post and I hope I explained clearly

Comments

JN_ wrote on 9/6/2019, 3:14 AM

@Derkus Maybe have a look at this discussion ... https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/help-martin-to-spend-his-dime-well--116937/#ca728916

Desktop and Laptop basic specs ...

Both run Win 10, has latest updates ...

Running latest ver. of Vegas Pro with latest updates.

VP13 B453 also.

Vegaseur and Pluraleyes installed on both ...

Quicktime 7.79.80.95

PC ...

i9 9900K, Intel Graphics 630. Nov 2018.

Mem. 32gb DDR4

Graphics card .. Nvidia Rtx 2080 Ti

Nvidia Graphics driver .. latest Studio driver.

Latest Intel Graphics driver

Laptop ... (Acer Predator G9-793-77AC)

CPU .. i7-6700HQ Skylake-H

Memory ..16GB DDR4 

Graphics card .. Nvidia GTX 1070, latest Studio driver.