Comments

john_dennis wrote on 9/19/2013, 9:19 AM
If you type a number into the Frame Rate box in the Project Properties, the highest number Vegas Pro will accept is 120 fps.
FilmingPhotoGuy wrote on 9/20/2013, 10:03 AM
This is what I'd like to do. When I shoot 100fps I set the playback rate to .25 so then I get to use every frame with out use event velocity envelope.

How could I use every frame of the 240 frames without loosing or interpolating frames in Vegas? The way I figure using velocity envelope I need to use 9.6% but can't set it exactly. If I make project settings to 120fps then then I loose half the frames. Playback rate can't be set lower than .25

NormanPCN wrote on 9/20/2013, 10:55 AM
You can enter 9.6% for the Velocity envelope with a right click of the first envelope point and use "set to". However, it seems Vegas rounds the enveloper values to a nearest integer percentage after entry.

The other avenue you can take is to use GoPro studio. It is free. In this app you can specify an exact 25fps frame rate. It does not resample the video stream. It just changes the listed frame rate of the video, and therefor the length of the video gets longer if you slow down the frame rate. It also converts the MP4 to an AVI or MOV Cineform file.

A third option is IF some utility exists out there that can change the MP4 file headers and mark it as 25fps, you get what you want. I don't know if such a utility exists.