Hey VEGAS Pro Users. This is iEmby. Using Vegas from VP13 Version.
Have A YouTube Channel for VEGAS Pro Only.
https://www.youtube.com/@editroom1580 (PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SUPPORT)
Today I updated this BATCH RENDER script with the help of ChatGPT and a little common sense.
What I Able to Improve in This Script:
- Modern Icon & Improved Interface
- For VEGAS Pro 15 And Next Versions.
- Will Render Project, Selection, Regions (Default Feature)
- Will Render Regions by Using Regine Label as File Names.
- If No Region Label Is Existing. It Will Render by Naming Regions As 'Region-1' 'Region-2' ------- Onwards.
- Will Ask You for Crosscheck Rendering Information like Template, Rendering Mode, Duration and Selection Range and Output File Name.
- Will Not Work on Unsaved Fresh Project. It will Ask to Save Project First with Save Button. After saving project, script will run automatically.
- If You Was Not Willing to Save Project, You Can Press NO. It Will Save Project in a Temporary Projects Folder at Desktop.
- Will Keep All Renders in a Folder Named 'Renders' At the Same Location Where Project Is Saved. (This Folder Will Be Automatically Created)
- Will Render Output File in Project and Selection Mode with Same Name as Project Name Is.
- Will Save a Backup File of The Project Before Start Rendering, in a Folder Named 'Backups' which will be automatically created if not exists.
- If file is already existed, then it will give you options 'Overwrite' and 'Keep Both'. if 'Keep Both' selected then it will give it a name i.e. Existing File Name + count number starting from 1 in an incremented counter manner.
So, Download It. Share Your Thoughts on This. Enjoy.
Note: Paste Both Files Into 'Script Menu' In Your VEGAS Pro's Program Directory.