Comments

BruceUSA wrote on 8/19/2016, 10:51 AM
I previously already registered to magix forum. Is this the NEW requirement for Vegas Community forum register? or I can use my previously registered account.

Intel i7 12700k @5.2Ghz all P Cores, 5.3@ 6 Core, Turbo boost 3 Cores @5.4Ghz. 4.1Ghz All E Cores.                                          

MSI Z690 MPG Edge DDR5 Wifi                                                     

TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB 32GB DDR5 -6200                     

Samsung 980 Pro x4 Nvme .M2 1tb Pcie Gen 4                                     

ASRock RX 6900XT Phantom 16GB                                                        

PSU Eva Supernova G2 1300w                                                     

Black Ice GTX 480mm radiator top mount push/pull                    

MCP35X dual pump w/ dual pump housing.                                

Corsair RGB water block. RGB Fan thru out                           

Phanteks Enthoo full tower

Windows 11 Pro

VEGAS_EricD wrote on 8/19/2016, 3:38 PM
The community will be on a different domain, therefore the accounts on magix.info and on the new VEGAS Community are something entirely different. Your participation on magix.info will not affect your ability to retain your account on the Vegas forum.
NickHope wrote on 8/19/2016, 10:39 PM
Eric, on the new forum will the ID numbers of the posts correspond to the ID numbers on this old SCS forum? I'm talking about, for example, "messageid=948844" in the URL. I have many bookmarks to invaluable posts on this old forum and I hope to be able to edit them to find the same posts on the new forum. Will you have redirects in place from posts on the old forum to the same posts on the new one? That would be perfect.
set wrote on 8/20/2016, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the additional info... looking forward for it.