Vegas Pro 20 + Titler Pro 7 for VEGAS Pro

Comments

Reyfox wrote on 3/21/2023, 4:52 AM

@David-El-Melky if I only have lower thirds on the timeline, it plays back at whatever project setting I have once the lower thirds have created their cache. You do have to wait for that you know, yes? Next time in you are in the TP editor, look at the Play button and you will see a circle that will will progressively turn green. Depending on the complexity of the title, this too will take time for TP to cache to have smooth playback.

Also, there is no such thing as "Sony" titles or Vegas 16.

David-El-Melky wrote on 3/21/2023, 5:43 AM

@Reyfox Thank you, I've been aware of the play button cache inside TP7 but having treated both versions the same way I can see that the newer version is not giving as much trouble except in 2 things:

1- the lower thirds sometimes change/swap text from each other even though I disabled sharing.

2- the Project Media panel is WAYYYYY too slow whenever there are TP7 items in it.

BTW. About the Sony titles 😅, sorry, they were imported from previous project, my mistake, but you know what I mean -😀

Reyfox wrote on 3/21/2023, 5:56 AM

@David-El-Melky I've never had a lower third switch text. You mention the Project Media "panel", you mean "tab" in Vegas? Never noticed any difference either when having TP7 in it. I did a video with a lot of TP7 in it. Everything was fine. All the thumbnails for my projects have to be populated, including whatever Vegas assets I've used.

I suggest you add your computer specs to your Signature. Makes life easier.

As for "Sony", it hasn't been a part of VEGAS for over 6 years now.

David-El-Melky wrote on 3/21/2023, 6:44 AM

As for "Sony", it hasn't been a part of VEGAS for over 6 years now.

That's right, they were imported from V 12

Julius_ wrote on 3/21/2023, 9:04 AM

@Julius_ Your Titler Pro is more than 2 years old it's v7.4 year 2020 9th of November, But I'm not sure if they have different version for a full OFX version and the ones for VEGAS only, I doubt it.

Thanks you

@David-El-Melky  That is what I was thinking but wasn't sure....the versions are somewhat complex to understand. I think I'll only need the titler and I'll reach out to newblue for advice.