Vegas Pro 365 Audio Glitch Anomalies

planetdelirium wrote on 2/3/2023, 1:05 PM

Hello, I have Vegas Pro 365, latest version. It seems when I add audio files or video w/audio, the software adds a white noise hiss/glitch in the final 1/2 second of the clip and actually embeds it within the audio. As of right now my only solution is to constantly cut that final half second of audio clips. It's happening over and over again, and you can even see it in the wav form. I double checked all my original audio just to make sure and the issue is with Vegas. I've attached a screenshot of what this wav glitch looks like. How/why does Vegas embed this into the actual audio?

Comments

john_dennis wrote on 2/3/2023, 7:52 PM

@planetdelirium

Read this:

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/very-strange-audio-problem--138343/#ca866989

john_dennis wrote on 2/4/2023, 8:35 AM

@planetdelirium said: "As of right now my only solution is to constantly cut that final half second of audio clips."

You might find this free tool from Wayne Waag a.k.a. The Happy Otter useful. @wwaag

Trim Frames

planetdelirium wrote on 2/4/2023, 8:51 AM

@planetdelirium said: "As of right now my only solution is to constantly cut that final half second of audio clips."

You might find this free tool from Wayne Waag a.k.a. The Happy Otter useful. @wwaag

Trim Frames

Fantastic, many thanks !

Philip-Adams wrote on 3/4/2023, 9:20 PM

Philip-Adams wrote on 3/5/2023, 2:18 PM

I have the exact same issue with my Vegas Pro 20 (updated). Likewise find it very annoying. Have asked for support from the Vegas technicians about the problem. Will let you know if they say anything really helpful. The fault seems to me to be in the building of the peaks in the audio track when you load it into the timeline. If it's a software issue, then that's pretty pathetic in my view. Had no such issue with Vegas 17.