Vegas Pro Crashes a Lot on Every System I've Tried

Forest-Walz wrote on 5/26/2023, 8:27 PM

I produce a lot of video content even before I became a developer of Deforum Stable Diffusion, and I have been using Vegas for many years, since I bought it from Sony, and have continued to upgrade. It worked great for many years on many systems. Now, I have Vegas Pro 19. I have used it on both my laptops, and I used it on my desktop. Then, I recently upgraded my desktop to 12 cores, 32GB RAM, and a 4090 with 24GB RAM. All different manufacturers... And, on every single one of these systems in Windows 10 and 11, I have been plagued with crashes, and especially when trying to use AI upscaling, but many features cause crashes. Even simple ones like Deflicker's histogram smoothing. If you breathe on it wrong, it crashes. And,you start getting flashing red screens in the preview window whenever it's about to crash. Anybody who's put it through it's paces should know this.

I am very fed up with this version of Vegas, and have considered upgrading. But, I don't see any reason to think that an upgrade to 20 would fix these issues, since you haven't updated 19 with anything that has remedied these issues I have faced at all, on every system.

I normally don't write to customer service. I am a very competent user of software, and I can usually find things on my own, or fix things on my own. But, no matter how many settings I try, or how much I read about what people have tried, I cannot seem to remedy these issues. And yes, I have tried the special settings too, reinstalled multiple times on each machine, and it's never mattered.

I am not eager to switch to another software package, as I have been using yours for so long. But, I need something reliable.

This is your chance to retain me as a customer and convince me that either there is a fix for my Vegas, or convince me that Vegas Pro 20 will work differently and that you have addressed these specific problems. I have been very sad that I may have to abandon this software I've loved for years.

Comments

RogerS wrote on 5/26/2023, 9:09 PM

AI completely changed platforms with the first update to 20 so you might test it with the trial. I find it far faster and more stable.

I also found Deflicker unstable but haven't tested it of late.

Custom PC (2022) Intel i5-13600K with UHD 770 iGPU with latest driver, MSI z690 Tomahawk motherboard, 64GB Corsair DDR5 5200 ram, NVIDIA 2080 Super (8GB) with latest studio driver, 2TB Hynix P41 SSD and 2TB Samsung 980 Pro cache drive, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit

ASUS Zenbook Intel i9-13900H with Intel graphics iGPU with latest ASUS driver, NVIDIA 4060 (8GB) with latest studio driver, 48GB system ram, Windows 11 Home, 1TB Samsung SSD.

VEGAS Pro 21.208
VEGAS Pro 22.122

Try the
VEGAS 4K "sample project" benchmark (works with VP 16+): https://forms.gle/ypyrrbUghEiaf2aC7
VEGAS Pro 20 "Ad" benchmark (works with VP 20+): https://forms.gle/eErJTR87K2bbJc4Q7

mark-y wrote on 5/26/2023, 9:15 PM

Vegas Pro 20 has a free trial. There have been several stability improvements, and more updates are on the way.

My system is wimpy compared to yours, an i5 with onboard graphics.

As far as AI and GPU-assisted plugins, use the Studio version of your Nvidia drivers.

Former user wrote on 5/26/2023, 9:16 PM

I recently upgraded my desktop to 12 cores, 32GB RAM, and a 4090 with 24GB RAM.

This is your chance to retain me as a customer and convince me that either there is a fix for my Vegas, or convince me that Vegas Pro 20 will work differently and that you have addressed these specific problems.

I upgraded to 40 series GPU at same time I switched to VP20 build 402/403. It is unstable and crashes as is the meme with Vegas crashing all the time, but nothing out of the usual, to be expected basically for anyone that's used Vegas for a while.

Annoyingly with VP20 before builds 402/403 I was having least amount of crashes ever. Possible reasons for the crashing is that build 402/403 is a dud, there is a fault with how Vegas upgrades to the new build causing the crashes, the 40 series GPU is not fully compatible with Vegas so it's the GPU causing the crashing.

You can try the trial version of VP20 b403(Latest) and see if it improves stability over VP19. Make sure to come back to let us know

Forest-Walz wrote on 5/26/2023, 10:37 PM

Vegas Pro 20 has a free trial. There have been several stability improvements, and more updates are on the way.

My system is wimpy compared to yours, an i5 with onboard graphics.

As far as AI and GPU-assisted plugins, use the Studio version of your Nvidia drivers.

Yeah, because I'm a developer for Deforum Stable Diffusion, I have updated Studio drivers. I guess I'll have to use the trial and find out.

But, even with disabled GPU features, it crashes...

Forest-Walz wrote on 5/26/2023, 10:47 PM

I recently upgraded my desktop to 12 cores, 32GB RAM, and a 4090 with 24GB RAM.

This is your chance to retain me as a customer and convince me that either there is a fix for my Vegas, or convince me that Vegas Pro 20 will work differently and that you have addressed these specific problems.

I upgraded to 40 series GPU at same time I switched to VP20 build 402/403. It is unstable and crashes as is the meme with Vegas crashing all the time, but nothing out of the usual, to be expected basically for anyone that's used Vegas for a while.

Annoyingly with VP20 before builds 402/403 I was having least amount of crashes ever. Possible reasons for the crashing is that build 402/403 is a dud, there is a fault with how Vegas upgrades to the new build causing the crashes, the 40 series GPU is not fully compatible with Vegas so it's the GPU causing the crashing.

You can try the trial version of VP20 b403(Latest) and see if it improves stability over VP19. Make sure to come back to let us know

This would all make sense to me if I hadn't had all of the same issues with both laptops, with my desktop using a 3060 12GB, and with the 4090 24GB. This is why I am dubious about any claims that it could be system-dependent. I see the same bugs on all platforms.

I use it a lot still, but I have to know what to stay away from, and limit myself to the tools that actually work right.

Text/titling doesn't necessarily crash, but it is extremely slow, esp if using any shadow, to the point where it seems like a bug to me. Basically, you can feel the interface getting weird... the instant you see a red preview it's usually already crashed. If it isn't you should save and close... because it is corrupted and will crash.

I've been very dubious about the AI engine, so if they've updated that, I guess I'll have to just try it.

Of course, if you want to crash, just set quality for preview to Good... stay below that and it crashes less... it obviously has rendering issues, and GPU acceleration does me no good, personally. I mean, you don't even really see a difference if you disable all the GPU stuff in the special boot menu.

Thanks for the response... I guess I'll try it.

andyrpsmith wrote on 5/27/2023, 4:29 AM

It would be nice to know about the media you are using and what Vegas finds when it detects your GPU (find this here: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\VEGAS Pro\20.0\gpu_video_x64.log). or C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\VEGAS Pro\19.0\gpu_video_x64.log

Last changed by andyrpsmith on 5/27/2023, 4:30 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

(Intel 3rd gen i5@4.1GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, 1080Ti GPU, Windows 10) Not now used with Vegas.

13th gen i913900K - water cooled, 96GB RAM, 4TB M2 drive, 4TB games SSD, 2TB video SSD, GPU RTX 4080 Super, Windows 11 pro

Former user wrote on 5/27/2023, 5:50 AM

This would all make sense to me if I hadn't had all of the same issues with both laptops, with my desktop using a 3060 12GB, and with the 4090 24GB. This is why I am dubious about any claims that it could be system-dependent. I see the same bugs on all platforms.

For complex projects I get the feeling crashing never went away, and the old advice is still given, about cutting large projects into multiple smaller projects and sticking the videos together. For basic projects though I can attest that VP20b216 was the most stable VegasPro i"ve ever used. Doing very simple edits that involved a few clips and some OBS recordings with pan/crop would always randomly crash but on VP19 builds past b550, and especially VP20b216 crashes were so unheard off, when they did happen it came as a surprise rather then expected, would have had less than 10 crashes using it on a daily basis.

Due to Vp20b216 being so stable for me (rtx 3080 GPU then) I never upgraded to VP20b370, but it was also considered stable by many. When I moved to VP20b403 that's when old crashing Vegas returned filling me with nostalgia and memories of thousands of Vegas crashes before. It was just like the old days, and it still is. I never tried the 3080 though, only 4080 and 4090. That's why I wonder if it is the 40 series GPU's responsible, but really have no idea.

I use it a lot still, but I have to know what to stay away from, and limit myself to the tools that actually work right.

Text/titling doesn't necessarily crash, but it is extremely slow, esp if using any shadow, to the point where it seems like a bug to me. Basically, you can feel the interface getting weird... the instant you see a red preview it's usually already crashed. If it isn't you should save and close... because it is corrupted and will crash.

Vegas;s problem is as if it's 'pipes' carrying data are very small and get overloaded very easily, and unfortunately this is even true when it's exchanging data with the GPU, It reminds me of the Nvidia rtx4060ti debacle with it's main problem being it's very small slow memory bus. It doesn't matter how fast the CPU and GPU(raster) is, it's the Vegas version of the slow memory bus that is the main problem in many aspects including 32bit float processing, masking, feathering, titles, high resolution photos, color grading module, high resolution/high frame rate video etc.

I've been very dubious about the AI engine, so if they've updated that, I guess I'll have to just try it.

There's another bug with AI falling back to use CPU instead of GPU. If you experience that, and you know you have the AI models installed for VP20b403 try turning GPU processing off in prefs/video, restart, turn GPU processing on, restart.

I mean, you don't even really see a difference if you disable all the GPU stuff in the special boot menu.

GPU processing makes a noticeable difference with speed and less CPU resources required , but Vegas's slow render engine reduces how fast Vegas can communicate with the GPU. I will never turn off my GPU in Vegas even though it's most likely the reason for the stability problems though I often have GPU decoding of H.264 turned off, as Vegas timeline lags less playing over edit points and transitions .

Forest-Walz wrote on 6/6/2023, 7:30 PM

It would be nice to know about the media you are using and what Vegas finds when it detects your GPU (find this here: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\VEGAS Pro\20.0\gpu_video_x64.log). or C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\VEGAS Pro\19.0\gpu_video_x64.log

Maybe you missed the part where I said I had the same issues on two different laptops with different GPUs, my desktop with a 3060 12GB, then upgraded desktop CPU and RAM and now have 4090 24GB. Seems pointless to see which GPU it's detecting. I presume that part was fine.

Forest-Walz wrote on 6/6/2023, 7:33 PM

For complex projects I get the feeling crashing never went away, and the old advice is still given, about cutting large projects into multiple smaller projects and sticking the videos together. For basic projects though I can attest that VP20b216 was the most stable VegasPro i"ve ever used. Doing very simple edits that involved a few clips and some OBS recordings with pan/crop would always randomly crash but on VP19 builds past b550, and especially VP20b216 crashes were so unheard off, when they did happen it came as a surprise rather then expected, would have had less than 10 crashes using it on a daily basis.

Due to Vp20b216 being so stable for me (rtx 3080 GPU then) I never upgraded to VP20b370, but it was also considered stable by many. When I moved to VP20b403 that's when old crashing Vegas returned filling me with nostalgia and memories of thousands of Vegas crashes before. It was just like the old days, and it still is. I never tried the 3080 though, only 4080 and 4090. That's why I wonder if it is the 40 series GPU's responsible, but really have no idea.

Vegas;s problem is as if it's 'pipes' carrying data are very small and get overloaded very easily, and unfortunately this is even true when it's exchanging data with the GPU, It reminds me of the Nvidia rtx4060ti debacle with it's main problem being it's very small slow memory bus. It doesn't matter how fast the CPU and GPU(raster) is, it's the Vegas version of the slow memory bus that is the main problem in many aspects including 32bit float processing, masking, feathering, titles, high resolution photos, color grading module, high resolution/high frame rate video etc.

There's another bug with AI falling back to use CPU instead of GPU. If you experience that, and you know you have the AI models installed for VP20b403 try turning GPU processing off in prefs/video, restart, turn GPU processing on, restart.

I mean, you don't even really see a difference if you disable all the GPU stuff in the special boot menu.

GPU processing makes a noticeable difference with speed and less CPU resources required , but Vegas's slow render engine reduces how fast Vegas can communicate with the GPU. I will never turn off my GPU in Vegas even though it's most likely the reason for the stability problems though I often have GPU decoding of H.264 turned off, as Vegas timeline lags less playing over edit points and transitions .

Yeah, I just turned those off to test. I didn't notice much difference. Thanks for your feedback, I'll definitely keep those version numbers in mind... Still deciding...

Chief24 wrote on 6/6/2023, 8:14 PM

@Forest-Walz

Well, you can check my signature, and I don't have the kind of issues you are having with my machines. Plus, I started out using Movie Studio HD, after not ever being able to really figure out how to use Premiere Elements back then. Most of the issues I had with the various versions of VEGAS Pro/VEGAS Movie Studio (both during Sony's tenure, and now MAGIX), was not because of the NLE per say, but more of not using the correct type of input media.

Yes, there have been some problems at times, but usually due to the Third Party "extra" software, and all were typically corrected/fixed or some type of "work-around if you will", that helped.

Of course, I pretty much only use these two builds for editing, and even have a Third ThreadRipper system I strictly use for Office work, which it is definitely capable of editing video if needed.

I also list the various cameras I use, and no matter what "setting" the camera may be set for to record, everything gets Transcoded to ProRes 422 or ProRes 422 HQ. Less trouble, Less Hagling, far fewer Headaches.

Happy Editing!

Self Build: #1 MSI TRX40 Pro Wi-Fi w/3960X (be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4) @ stock; 128GB Team Group 3200 MHz; OS/Apps - WDSN850X PCI-e 4.0x4 4TB, Documents/Extras - WDSN850X PCI-e 4.0x4 4TB; XFX AMD Radeon 7900XTX (24.1.1); Samsung 32 Inch UHD 3840x2160; Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit (23H2 22631.3155); (2) Inland Performance 2TB/(2) PNY 3040 4TB PCI-e on Asus Quad M.2x16; (2) WD RED 4TB; ProGrade USB CFExpress/SD card Reader; LG 16X Blu-Ray Burner; 32 inch Samsung UHD 3840x2160.

VEGAS Pro 20 Edit (411); VEGAS Pro 21 Suite (315); VEGAS Pro 22 Suite (93) & HOS (Happy Otter Scripts); DVD Architect 7.0 (100);

Sound Forge Audio Studio 15; ACID Music Studio 11; SonicFire Pro 6.6.9 (with Vegas Pro/Movie Studio Plug-in); DaVinci Resolve (Free) 18.6.6

#2: Gigabyte TRX50 Aero D w/7960x (Noctua NH-U14S TR5-SP6) @ stock; 128GB Kingston Fury Beast RDIMM @4800 MHz; OS/Apps - Seagate Firecuda 540 2TB PCI-e 5.0x4; Documents/Extras/Source/Transcodes - 4TB WDSN850X PCI-e 4.0x4; 4TB Inland Performance PCI-e 3.0x4; 2TB Inland Performance PCI-e 4.0x4; BlackMagic PCI-e Decklink 4K Mini-Recorder; ProGrade USB SD & Micro SD card readers; LG 32 Inch UHD 3840.x2160: PowerColor Hellhound RX Radeon 7900XT (24.1.1); Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit (22631.3155)

VEGAS Pro 20 Edit (411); VEGAS Pro 21 Suite (315); VEGAS Pro 22 Suite (93) & HOS; DVD Architect 7.0 (100); Sound Forge Audo Studio 15; Acid Music Studio 11

Canon EOS R6 MkII, Canon EOS R6, Canon EOS R7 (All three set for 4K 24/30/60 Cinema Gamut/CLog3); GoPro Hero 5+ & 6 Black & (2) 7 Black & 9 Black & 10 Black & 11 Black & 12 Black (All set at highest settings - 4K, 5K, & 5.3K mostly at 29.970); Sony FDR AX-53 HandyCam (4K 100Mbps XAVC-S 23.976/29.970)

ALO wrote on 6/7/2023, 9:41 PM

There are plenty of people here who will attest that Vegas on their machine as they use it is stable. I assume they're not all being dishonest--but I also assume they have very specific workflows with very Vegas-friendly codecs and they don't tend to try new things.

My experience is somewhat different. I have never used any app, from paid to freeware (and I've probably used thousands), that crashes with such frequency and ferocity, in so many different ways, across so many different versions.

So, without disputing the experience of those for whom "Vegas works," I think it would be perfectly reasonable to switch to something like Resolve, which is better in many ways, and be done with it.

If you're going to stick around, I think you need to make peace with the idea that Vegas will probably forever remain an aging app patched within an inch of its life unless the developer abandons it or the IP is somehow purchased by a company with a great deal more resources.

They do make incremental improvements here, but usually at the cost of introducing new issues. Ultimately, you have to decide what you can live with. Maybe I'm just old and cranky, but I hate the idea of giving up the ease and speed of Vegas's timeline editing and adapting to Resolve's way of doing things.

Which is a long way of saying, you'll have more of the same with VP20.

Reyfox wrote on 6/8/2023, 2:09 PM

I initially found working with VP20 B403 very problematic on my all AMD computer. Specs in signature.

Then last week, I had a project to get out. I had over 200 assets in the Project Media consisting of music, images, 4K 50P video and other "stuff". The project was 4 1/2 minutes long. I used NBFX Titler Pro 7 and TotatlFX, BorisFX, Vegasaur, velocity envelopes, lots of pan/crop "Ken Burns", etc.

I worked over 7 hours without a break for me or Vegas. I do my own incremental saves as I move along. Not one, and let me repeat this, not one single crash. I myself was amazed. Just a week before, I couldn't do anything simple without a crash. Now? Banging right along and I am more than a happy Vegas camper.

Just a side note, I am running a graphics driver from May of last year. It works. Anything more current, NBFX Titler Pro 7, BorisFX Title Studio, and Ignite Pro 5 just don't work. And I have the same results in Resolve Studio, so it's not just a Vegas thing.

Newbie😁

Vegas Pro 22 (VP18-21 also installed)

Win 11 Pro always updated

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16 cores / 32 threads

32GB DDR4 3200

Sapphire RX6700XT 12GB Driver: 22.5.1, testing 24.7.1

Gigabyte X570 Elite Motherboard

Steve_Rhoden wrote on 6/8/2023, 2:38 PM

@ALO Speak for yourself !.... Assume all you want. But don't be spouting about who is being honest or dishonest in having stable versions of Vegas and not trying new things.... How presumptuous of you !

Reyfox wrote on 6/8/2023, 3:19 PM

@Steve_Rhoden, I would never say "I assume they're not all being dishonest--but I also assume they have very specific workflows with very Vegas-friendly codecs and they don't tend to try new things.". It's pure speculation with no basis or facts to back this up. It's insulting to those that say what they've experienced, and call into question their credibility. Wow. He should just stick to what he personally is experiencing instead of "assuming" the reliability of what others are experiencing.

I do work almost exclusively with Panasonic footage mostly in 4K 4:2:2 10bit, but will edit 4:2:0 8bit and 1080HD. My plugins used are Continuum Complete 2023, Sapphire units, Ignite Pro 5, NBFX TotalFX, and specific Vegas plugins like Vegasaur and Happy Otter Scripts.

Newbie😁

32GB DDR4 3200

RogerS wrote on 6/8/2023, 7:27 PM

On the same system I can make the same version of VEGAS extremely unstable or quite stable (which was surprising to me). Just editing a Zoom file where I had forgotten to "optimize for editing" in Zoom all went well at first. I added the stream a second time beneath and it ended up completely wrecking the stability with crashes every few minutes. I just rendered it out and continued editing with no more crashes or issues. This is on my desktop that I built for VEGAS (Intel iGPU, most settings kept on defaults).

Custom PC (2022) Intel i5-13600K with UHD 770 iGPU with latest driver, MSI z690 Tomahawk motherboard, 64GB Corsair DDR5 5200 ram, NVIDIA 2080 Super (8GB) with latest studio driver, 2TB Hynix P41 SSD and 2TB Samsung 980 Pro cache drive, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit

ASUS Zenbook Intel i9-13900H with Intel graphics iGPU with latest ASUS driver, NVIDIA 4060 (8GB) with latest studio driver, 48GB system ram, Windows 11 Home, 1TB Samsung SSD.

VEGAS Pro 21.208
VEGAS Pro 22.122

Try the
VEGAS 4K "sample project" benchmark (works with VP 16+): https://forms.gle/ypyrrbUghEiaf2aC7
VEGAS Pro 20 "Ad" benchmark (works with VP 20+): https://forms.gle/eErJTR87K2bbJc4Q7

ALO wrote on 6/11/2023, 11:58 AM

VP20 is, right now, chock full of issues.

This is entirely understandable, given VP's age and development life cycle (including multiple owners), and the fact that it is (I believe) currently built/dependent on an old, unsupported version of C++.

If you've found a way to use Vegas without encountering those issues in your own workflows, I envy you.

I do think anyone who claims they never encounter stability issues or broken features within Vegas is likely being a little selective about what they're reporting, but you're right--that is a speculation.

Reyfox wrote on 6/11/2023, 2:23 PM

I have not found way to use VEGAS to make it more stable, since I don't bother trying to figure out how to side step bugs. If it crashes, and it has, I've done the bug report with details and my email address.. For me, VEGAS is working quite well. I can speculate about other people with issues until the cows come home, doubting if they are telling the truth, calling them in effect, liars publicly. Writing saying that people are dishonest in reporting their personal experience. I am not the thought police and would never question someone's words publicly.

So, where do that leave us. You with your 'claimed' issues, and me with Vegas working. I'd find something more stable and just move on if I had a ton of issues. Life is too short to be stressing endlessly and complaining with no hope of getting things fixed, according to 'some' users.... BTW I have Resolve Studio, which has crashed too. Heck, there is also media composer and premiere... or VPX...

Newbie😁

32GB DDR4 3200

ALO wrote on 6/11/2023, 2:57 PM

I think you're right. Life is too short. It is time for me to move on.

fr0sty wrote on 6/11/2023, 4:16 PM

I do think anyone who claims they never encounter stability issues or broken features within Vegas is likely being a little selective about what they're reporting, but you're right--that is a speculation.

I think anyone who claims they never encounter stability issues with any NLE app is being a lot selective about what they are reporting, and that isn't speculation. It's an observation based on error reports in those apps' respective forums.

Systems:

Desktop

AMD Ryzen 7 1800x 8 core 16 thread at stock speed

64GB 3000mhz DDR4

Geforce RTX 3090

Windows 10

Laptop:

ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 32GB (9980HK CPU, RTX 2060 GPU, dual 4K touch screens, main one OLED HDR)

relaxvideo wrote on 6/12/2023, 3:56 AM

It's not about AI function, i don't use / installed it at all,
and still have frequent crashing in V19 with Sony TD30 or ZVE10 or A5100 files.

Sometimes even without any fx or 3rd party plugins, just such a simple task as trimming..
For no reason Vegas hangs, i have to kill the process and start again, work fine for 10 minutes again.

#1 Ryzen 5-1600, 16GB DDR4, Nvidia 1660 Super, M2-SSD, Acer freesync monitor

#2 i7-2600, 32GB, Nvidia 1660Ti, SSD for system, M2-SSD for work, 2x4TB hdd, LG 3D monitor +3DTV +3D projectors

Win10 x64, Vegas22 latest

RogerS wrote on 6/12/2023, 4:45 AM

Sony X-AVC S should really be rock solid in VEGAS. I don't see issues with it here and my 3 Sonys.

(I do find stability problems for other media and other functions of VEGAS including AI and certain Fx)

VEGAS Pro 21.208
VEGAS Pro 22.122

Try the

relaxvideo wrote on 6/12/2023, 5:53 AM

It's not stable on two of our totally different (intel and amd) systems :(

#2 i7-2600, 32GB, Nvidia 1660Ti, SSD for system, M2-SSD for work, 2x4TB hdd, LG 3D monitor +3DTV +3D projectors

frmax wrote on 6/12/2023, 2:49 PM

Using VP 20 on Intel- and AMD-Systems (see signature), Media of Sony cam (X-AVC), old Digital 8 or Hi8 , typical length 90-180 min, with effects , titles, BCC, New Blue, Mercalli ; mostly stable , seldom crashes.

Not absolute proof for a general claim that Vegas is stable, but at least an indication that one should rather refrain from gross generalizations.

I9900K, RTX 2080, 32GB RAM, 512Mb M2, 1TB SSD, VEGAS Pro 14-20 (Post), Magix ProX, HitfilmPro
AMD 5900, RTX 3090 TI, 64GB RAM, 1 TB M2 SSD, 4 TB HD, VP 21 Post

Monitor LG 32UN880; Camera Sony FDR-AX53; Photo Canon EOS, Samsung S22 Ultra

relaxvideo wrote on 6/12/2023, 3:11 PM

Lucky you.

I just discovered (ok, its a 2 hour long project with lot of cuts), that i press ctrl+s almost as many times as S for simple cuts.. No, i don't exaggerate :(