VEGAS PRO 17 (Build 421)
- I've had a 16mm negative transferred to video.
- I've separated all shots into Events.
- Currently trying to stabilize each shot due to sprocket frame jitter at the neg cuts
- It doesn't work, whether at the MediaFX level (using subclips) nor at the EventFX level.
- I've tried the trick of cropping/contrasting a tiny point in the image I want as the foundation for stabilization. Still doesn't work.
- I'm trying both Professional and Expert. Still doesn't work.
Lenovo Y545 Gaming Laptop
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name LAPTOP-V2P6PA77
System Manufacturer LENOVO
System Model 81Q6
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU LENOVO_MT_81Q6_BU_idea_FM_Legion Y545
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date LENOVO BHCN33WW, 10/10/2019
SMBIOS Version 3.0
Embedded Controller Version 1.33
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer LENOVO
BaseBoard Product LNVNB161216
BaseBoard Version SDK0R32862 WIN
Platform Role Mobile
Secure Boot State On
PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume3
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.18362.628"
User Name LAPTOP-V2P6PA77\Rumou
Time Zone Pacific Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 24.0 GB