See movie from build 411 above with slow tearing and description below.
In Vegas 20 build 403 (and still in 411) the GUI of a VST plugin becomes sluggish (tearing) when you visually change some parameters.
In Vegas 20 build 370 (and builds before) this was not the case, but since 403 it is.
- Place some audio on a track
- Setup a VST plugin (I did it with Melda MEqualizer)
- Fiddle around with a band setting
- Everything is smooth (in both build 370, 403 and 411)
- Now attach an envelope (automation) to that band setting
- Fiddle again
- In build 401 and 411 the GUI of the plugin becomes very sluggish (tearing), your mouse is not real time, the movement has hick-ups
- Remove the envelope (automation)
- Fiddle around
- It is smooth again
Happens when undo (for VST plugins) is enabled / disabled, with or without GPU acceleration, etc...
Maybe the movie is not 100% clear, but the bug acts like you are losing framerate when moving the mouse inside the GUI of a plugin.
Also it is impossible to finetune a setting, because the mouse hick ups, stutters, is missing pixels when moving, etc...
Belove the movie in build 370 - here the GUI is always smooth, also when attached to an envelope.