Is there an "Always in Front" option?

hambonio wrote on 5/13/2023, 9:35 PM

Is there an "Always in Front" option in Vegas I am not seeing anywhere? I am sure it is right in front of my eyes. I have one project in particular that will stubbornly not move back when I try to access a folder or other app behind it. If I move it to my second monitor, I cannot see the full screen from a 2nd project I am simultaneously working on because the first project blocks the screen. Unless minimizing, I see no other option and that is not ideal.

Comments

john_dennis wrote on 5/14/2023, 12:28 AM

Do you have the Windows Task Bar visible?

hambonio wrote on 5/14/2023, 10:03 AM

Do you have the Windows Task Bar visible?

Yes I do. But it is stuck in front. I do not want it stuck in front. It is only that one project so I figured it might be an option somewhere that I bumped. I still want the window to be easily visible as I am constantly moving things from folders and between program instances. Simply minimizing is not working efficiently.

Window TopMost Control can help you make Vegas always on top.

https://www.sordum.org/9182/window-topmost-control-v1-3/

I do NOT want it stuck to the front/top.

EDIT: For clarification, at the current state of my project I can have 5 instances running. Don't question my madness, this is how I roll! Knowing exactly where each instance is sitting is important. Even when I close and open that project the problem persists.