I need a script that will copy keyframes from a Track Motion and paste/clone them into different timecodes on the same track, eg timeline markers. (Keyframes are positional)
1) As you can see in the image, I'm talking about "Track Motion" keyframes, and occasionally I'm only interested in position ones. In the image I mark it several times because when I searched for this problem on the internet I only got results of the "Motion Tracking" effect that has nothing to do with it. It is also often confused with the pan/crop options for video events.
2) In the image the Track Motion of Track 1 is open, but the script should work with any Track.
3) I don't need it to work with 3D tracks.
4) I've tried everything and got absolutely nothing, I couldn't even create a new keyframe or anything completely basic, so any help is welcome.
5) All the time I have been working in C# and saving the test files in ".cs" format because it is the only thing I have learned to do, without really knowing how to program, and it has helped me to create several useful scripts.
6) I've tried Vegasaur and it has a couple of options that by combining them I can achieve what I need, so it's proven to be possible, but it's still not practical for me and also I'm running out of time proof. What Vegasaur does is copy all the keyframes that are within a range and then you paste them (with another Vegasaur tool) in the timecodes where you position the cursor, you can even change the track (which I don't need) .
>> Sources of information that I have used:
> The closest thing I found on the internet for what I need is the following video, with which I am supposed to be able to obtain the information of a particular keyframe, I assumed that perhaps after obtaining said information I can use it to create new keyframes, but it is that I didn't even manage to get the mentioned info from any keyframe:
>I've read quite a bit of the Vegas Pro "Scripting FAQs" and "VEGAS Pro Scripting API Summary", which I got here:
>> Some lines that I thought could help me from the API:
>”BaseTrackMotionKeyframe Class” (Base class for all track motion keyframes.)
>"BaseTrackMotionKeyframeList Class" (Base class for lists of track motion keyframes.)
> "TrackMotion Class"(Provides access to video track motion data.)
>"TrackMotionKeyframe Class" (Represents positional track motion keyframes.)
>"TrackMotionKeyframeList Class" (Represents a list of positional track motion keyframes.)
>"TrackMotionScaleFactors Class" (Represents the scale factors used when accessing the stored track motion keyframe data.)
>> Last words:
I've been all morning, around 12 hours trying things, I appreciate your help.