We have come a long way and to date we've provided 6 updates for VEGAS Pro 14 – some with minor, some with major improvements, but most importantly always with progress. This is why we want to keep pushing forward and are proud to present the 7th update of VEGAS Pro 14 to you.
You can download the build 270 now at: no longer available.
Here are the patch notes for this update:
- Audio from ProRes 422 HQ files now plays properly
- Multi-channel audio files now show up correctly with new ProRes plugin
- Both channels of a stereo ProRes are now properly recognized
- The first frame is no longer repeated in renders to ProRes and HEVC formats
- Audio from 4k files shot with the Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder is now supported
- Audio from ProRes 422 files shot with Black Magic cameras now properly supported
- H.265 MP4 footage from DJI Phantom 4 Professional Camera Drone now supported
- The keyframe event "Set To" context menu operation of an OFX video effect now adjusts the keyframe value as expected
- Markers and regions are now properly saved inside the Trimmer window for ProRes and HEVC files
- Certain HEVC files that failed to load in previous builds are now supported
As always, feel free to share your feedback. We appreciate hearing from you!