A Vegas To Handbrake (V2H) Simple Install process for MAGIX14

Grazie wrote on 2/5/2017, 3:48 AM

I got myself well and truly lost in the well-meant signposting of the V2H installation process for VP14. I read backwards and forwards and lost my way.

So, Marco (maybe?) a Grazie-Proof install Step Plan to do this. Yes, at present I have everything working in VP13.

Thanks

Grazie

Comments

Marco. wrote on 2/5/2017, 5:01 PM

See -> here.

SecondWind-SK wrote on 2/5/2017, 6:25 PM

Even with Marco's excellent instructions it took me several attempts to get it all working.

Grazie wrote on 2/6/2017, 3:00 PM

Marco any idea after finish I get this error?

Marco. wrote on 2/6/2017, 4:56 PM

Sorry, no idea.

NickHope wrote on 2/6/2017, 9:12 PM

Below is the current V2H part of this FAQ post:

Vegas2Handbrake automates the process of rendering with Handbrake and is popular with many community members for rendering AVC. By carefully following the instructions to add a 1 second buffer you can also compensate for the Frameserver audio bugs.

Instructions are included in the download. If you are using VEGAS Pro 14 then you need to make these changes to get Vegas2Handbrake working.

Since Handbrake 1.0.1 was released, you also need to make the changes described in this post. I summarize the situation in this comment.

Grazie wrote on 2/6/2017, 11:59 PM

Thank you Marco. I was hoping somebody had come up with a similar error and knew or understood what I needed to do to rectify.

Nick, this series of threads was exactly what I had followed, and I still haven't discovered what this error means nor what I need to do.

GJeffrey wrote on 2/7/2017, 4:08 AM

Not a solution but a another way to render using x264 is possible with ripbot through frameserving.

Pros:

- Can choose audio, no need to add 1s.

Cons:

- not a one click solution but a 2 clicks one.

NickHope wrote on 2/8/2017, 12:00 AM

If it helps here is my current C:\frameserver\batch\start_vegas2handbrake.bat file, using VP14 and incorporating the changes required for Handbrake 1.0.1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ftVT5A1FqQT0NjS0F4Wnd0b0k/view?usp=sharing