How to send error reports using the Problem Reporting Service (PRS)

Comments

Taywai wrote on 10/20/2018, 5:17 PM

This error show me again and again when I click Ctrl+s during editing.
I don't know how to solve that error or problem,In that time Vegas was crash.
Then I reopened Vegas.Auto save project was come out but I can not save to my original project because It was not in my project folder already. I was so worry and esc from save as box, then Vegas crashed again.
I can not find my project in my hard drive. In the window recent files ,window show me that file is moved or renamed or removed .
Can you please help me how can I get back my project and how can I solve that problem?
thanks

NickHope wrote on 10/20/2018, 11:21 PM

@Taywai This topic is specifically about the Problem Reporting Service. Please post your issue as a new topic, or perhaps add it to this one where another user saw the same message.

NickHope wrote on 10/25/2018, 12:36 AM

The moderators have been told that the Problem Reporting Service is finally working again!

This means that when you press "Send" in the "Vegas Pro has stopped working" window, your problem report is now properly received by MAGIX without you having to use the procedure described in the original post.

Grazie wrote on 10/25/2018, 12:48 AM

Good to see that I have no need to do the Directory File Send Tango anymore. Should I now wish for a Crash? 😉

mjry wrote on 10/25/2018, 1:16 AM

Great to see this response! Is it working for the last version only or it includes the versions before also?

NickHope wrote on 10/25/2018, 1:20 AM

Great to see this response! Is it working for the last version only or it includes the versions before also?

I think it's for previous versions too. As far as I know, they all send this report in the same way, and it was a case of configuring Magix' server correctly to receive them.

VEGASDerek wrote on 10/25/2018, 2:57 PM

Nick is correct. Data from all versions of VEGAS are received and processed in the system. I won't lie to you, though...we are more likely to be looking at the most recent releases and updates first in our attempts to resolve issues.

Grazie wrote on 8/27/2019, 5:52 AM

@VEGASDerek - This is not automatic. What should be happening? I’m using the NEW Nesting Procedure and it falls over and I have Reports for you. What should I do?