Batch Render Regions to Filenames??

Comments

3d87c4 wrote on 5/26/2017, 11:32 AM

D'oh! Never mind...

I was taking some screen shots to illustrate the issue and found the template name is now appearing in the script's list. I triple checked that yesterday...maybe Vegas needed to be restarted?

Good thing I don't have to change the file names...I've rendered 36, so far.

MikeLV wrote on 8/4/2017, 12:23 PM
Ok, I purchased the Render Assistant, looks like a nice tool so far!

John, is there a way I can re-download Render Assistant? I have a need for it again but cannot locate it anywhere on my computer. My order number is 16953954-YQHH Thanks!

EDIT: I just found the setup file. It's version 1.0.2 When I try to run it, it says it requires Vegas Pro 9.0a or greater. This doesn't make sense as I have v13. Is there a newer version than 1.0.2?

ringsgeek wrote on 3/29/2018, 1:55 PM

I have a script that I have updated for Vegas 14 that allows Batch render with the option of names the files with the region names.
Batch Render 5 Magix.cs

I also have a script allows batch multiple projects, with redner regions as well
Multiple Project Render Magix.cs

Export Markers for DVD-A
Export Markers For DVD-A Magix.js

Files here

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!!! I just upgraded to VP15 (from 13) and my old scripts didn't work. This one does. Thanks again!

Chuck-CIB wrote on 12/18/2018, 1:05 PM

I have a script that I have updated for Vegas 14 that allows Batch render with the option of names the files with the region names.
Batch Render 5 Magix.cs

I also have a script allows batch multiple projects, with redner regions as well
Multiple Project Render Magix.cs

Export Markers for DVD-A
Export Markers For DVD-A Magix.js

Files here

Thank you man, this was able to update Vegas 12 Batch script to my now updated Vegas 16 Batch script. Thanks again!

zulqar-cheeema wrote on 12/20/2018, 12:59 PM

Thank you for your kind comments in the scripts

Clamarc wrote on 4/1/2019, 4:37 PM
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I wish these forums had some kind of email notification.

Yes, Render Assistant definitely uses the region names as the filenames. I wrote it so if you have any questions or requests I'd be happy to discuss them with you.

Thanks for purchasing. :)

~jr

Hi
I know the topic is old but I have a question!
When I run the Batch Render with Name Regions script, the files are created correctly and, when I open the Windows Media Player songs, they play without pauses and I can jump between tracks, this is perfect!
But when I play the songs on my dvd player, do they pause between songs?! ... How can I make the songs play on my dvd player without these pauses like in Windows Media Player?

Thank's