WE the people, in search of a more perfect V10...

Comments

Grazie wrote on 4/26/2012, 1:28 AM
That's correct Laurence. Report here and report often.

And Bob, I reiterate, my postings was a call to the Community to report to SCS AND Report here what you've reported to SCS. I never asked for the Community to be silent.

We need to dig in, help each other and help SCS with these present issues. In no way was I calling for silence from us here.

So, dig in, and report and report often to SCS.

Grazie
farss wrote on 4/26/2012, 1:40 AM
"I never asked for the Community to be silent."

Talk about a communication breakdown :(

I never said or implied that you did.

Someone else did and you very clearly opposed that, never any doubt in my
mind or expressed by me.

Bob.
Grazie wrote on 4/26/2012, 2:00 AM
I reiterate: Help each other - Help SCS by reporting and report here you've reported.

Grazie

i am erikd wrote on 4/26/2012, 5:38 AM
"Anyway, add my name."

Thanks Dan. I have to say by the looks of things though we aren't likely to get any new updates from Sony for V10 as it has become clear to me that they are continuing to write new code on top of the existing bad code.

I'll make a friendly wager that V12 will be the last "Pro" version put out by SCS. The end is near. Wish I was wrong about that though.

Erik

NickHope wrote on 4/26/2012, 6:40 AM
I just think they're hopelessly understaffed. All the evidence points to that.
JJKizak wrote on 4/26/2012, 7:00 AM
I believe they (SCS) are trying to do their best. It reminds me of now going into a bank with one teller and all the other desks are empty. Not even a janitor in sight. And the teller is just out of high school making minimum wage. Our bank's earnings were 10% this year and they announced another future 10% staff reduction.
JJK
Imo wrote on 4/26/2012, 12:26 PM
Count me in!