AddMercalli - Mercalli V4 Automation

Comments

Peter_P wrote on 1/15/2019, 2:50 AM

During daily work with this tool I felt the need to add some practical features.

Added features :

1. You can now remove all Mercalli V4  FX and get the number of changes shown. This can also be used to quickly count the number of Mercalli FX in the project – do not save, if you only want the count !

2. An optional Autosave will save your project before adding or changing Mercalli FXs.

3. On interlaced project this project setting is temporarily changed to progressive before  Mercalli Analysis is started and switched back when done.

4. You may now also change the parameters of a number of already applied Mercalli FXs with a separate selectable preset.

So I can comfortably work with as little mouse clicks as possible.

Veg wrote on 1/30/2019, 3:42 AM

@Peter_P

Thank you for your great work. I've always used your custom command for batch rendering on Mercalli V4. Everything is working correctly here in Vegas Pro 14, 15 and 16. I also have the Mercalli V4 installed in Vegas Pro 13. Is there a version of this custom command for Vegas Pro 13 as well?

I found awesome your idea of ​​making the interlaced project momentarily progressive so Mercalli works properly on interlaced media. Before I had to go into the project properties and change this manually. Now this is no longer necessary.

I noticed that the option Remove Mercalli 2 FX exists. Is it possible to use the Mercalli 2 in Vegas pro 14 or higher? Here Mercalli 2 only works until version 13.

Peter_P wrote on 1/30/2019, 3:49 AM

Is there a version of this custom command for Vegas Pro 13 as well?

@Veg

Yes, see first post of this thread.

I noticed that the option Remove Mercalli 2 FX exists. Is it possible to use the Mercalli 2 in Vegas pro 14 or higher? Here Mercalli 2 only works until version 13.

Mercalli 2 FX only works up to Vp13. I added this Remove option to ease migration of older projects with Mercalli 2 FXs to Vp14+.

Veg wrote on 1/30/2019, 4:00 AM

Thanks @Peter_P

Actually, I wanted to know if there is the Update 15.Jan2019 AddMercalli_V4_2.1.4.zip for Vegas Pro 13.

Here I already current use the Update 04.Nov2016 AddMercalli_V4_Vp13_2.02.zip in the Vegas Pro 13

Peter_P wrote on 1/30/2019, 4:41 AM

No, sorry I do not plan to further update the Vp13 version.

Veg wrote on 1/30/2019, 5:21 AM

Yes. It's understandable.

Thanks again for updating the custom command AddMercalli in Vegas Pro 14 or higher.

Peter_P wrote on 8/5/2019, 2:52 AM

Now the new version 3.01 of AddMercalli (see first post) also support the new Vegas pro 17 event based stabilization. I have kept the name of the tool and just added the Vegas pro internal stabilization.

Enjoy !

Veg wrote on 8/6/2019, 10:11 AM

Thanks for the update AddMercalli_V4_3.0.1