URGENT - VEGAS PRO OPENING PROBLEM

Comments

NickHope wrote on 5/10/2023, 12:59 AM

I need Vegas Pro 20 koreann patch version......... plz ㅠㅠ

@bonghyo-koh See your private messages. But I think you should be able to get the patch from the vendor that sold you VEGAS Pro.

NickHope wrote on 5/10/2023, 1:06 AM

Nothing has worked for me. I have tried running the download they sent out and it will not work. I have tried to uninstall Vegas Pro 20, but something in the system will not let me uninstall the program. I have tried the two work arounds that Vegas suggested with no prevail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

@Bernie-Mings Try Revo Uninstaller. If that fails, you may need to do manually uninstall by deleting folders and cleaning things up using this post as a reference, but that would be a horrible way of doing it and really a last resort. Troubleshooting for installing, if you need it later, is in this post.

Patrick-99 wrote on 5/10/2023, 10:31 PM

Hello,

I have downloaded the new patch for VEGAS Pro 20 (Build 403), installed it, and I still cannot open Vegas.

See screenshot. It stays at this screen.

I'm using Windows 10.

Installed software:

What is the solution?

Thanks.

I got the same thing. Just completely remove any previous version manually before installing 403. Then all worked fine.

Thank you Alan, for your help, it's much appreciated. Removing it completely from the uninstall option in the Control panel worked perfectly. Cheers!

set wrote on 5/12/2023, 5:21 AM

I guess this immediate issue has now been solved by majority of users. Anyway, for the last reminder:

For those who try to run VP with older builds (VP19 before b651 / VP20 before b403) with temporary system clock change, please be warned that the possible damage with other application or plugin may occurred and the only way to fix this is REINSTALL WINDOWS! So we do not recommend to do that!

If you feel that you really must use an older build, disconnect your computer from the Internet, start VEGAS Pro, and then reconnect to the internet if you need to be connected. Still, this procedure is not risk free and possibility of not working in the middle of VP running may occur.

Our Recommendation is updating to VP19b651 / VP20b403.

VP19b651: https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/patch-vegas-pro-19-build-651--140801/

VP20b403: https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/vegas-pro-20-new-build-403--140782/

Setiawan Kartawidjaja
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (UTC+7 Time Area)

Personal FB | Personal IG | Personal YT Channel
Chungs Video FB | Chungs Video IG | Chungs Video YT Channel
Personal Portfolios YouTube Playlist
Pond5 page: My Stock Footage of Bandung city

System 5-2021:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz   2.90 GHz
Video Card1: Intel UHD Graphics 630 (Driver 31.0.101.2127 (Feb 1 2024 Release date))
Video Card2: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 (Driver Version 551.23 Studio Driver (Jan 24 2024 Release Date))
RAM: 32.0 GB
Drive OS: SSD 240GB
Drive Working: NVMe 1TB
Drive Storage: 4TB+2TB

System 2-2018:
ASUS ROG Strix Hero II GL504GM Gaming Laptop
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 8750H CPU @2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
Video Card 1: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 (Driver 31.0.101.2111)
Video Card 2: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 VRAM (Driver Version 537.58)
RAM: 16GB
Storage: M.2 NVMe PCIe 256GB SSD & 2.5" 5400rpm 1TB SSHD

* I don't work for VEGAS Creative Software Team. I'm just Voluntary Moderator in this forum.

Gene-O wrote on 5/12/2023, 2:55 PM

If this update was an "emergency update", why wouldn't you email us all to alert us? Why do we have to panic, then waste a couple of hours eventually getting to these discussions... getting redirected again and again.... when a simple "emergency alert" could have been sent to all users. Just bad form for any company that values it's customers.

DMT3 wrote on 5/12/2023, 3:01 PM

@Gene-O I did receive an email. I am not sure why some didn't.

jetdv wrote on 5/13/2023, 7:09 AM

If this update was an "emergency update", why wouldn't you email us all to alert us? Why do we have to panic, then waste a couple of hours eventually getting to these discussions... getting redirected again and again.... when a simple "emergency alert" could have been sent to all users. Just bad form for any company that values it's customers.

@Gene-O I did get an e-mail about this. (Of course, I had read it in the forum first and had already updated...) E-mails were sent! Of course, I'm sure those who have opted out of receiving e-mail updates would have been omitted.

pete-g wrote on 5/14/2023, 6:45 AM

This is my issue too with this. I don't buy the "opt out of receiving email updates" excuse - that's for marketing updates.

In an emergency like this, all registered users should have been contacted. Would have saved me so much stress.

Esther-Boehm wrote on 5/14/2023, 4:42 PM

Hi, I've followed all the instrucions (clean install) and I was able to start Vegas Pro with build 403. The only problem is when I install the Deep Learning Models and start Vegas again, I don't get past the creating windows screen. I didn't update to build 402 so had an outdated version of the Deep Learning Models.

I'd appreciate any help in getting everything fully up and running.

bill-h wrote on 5/15/2023, 1:04 PM

I've installed the 651 build. Vegas now opens, but I can't import any files. This is frustrating.

dougalex wrote on 5/15/2023, 9:50 PM

Several users are reporting problems opening Vegas Pro. Not just version 20.

Possibly a recent Windows Update is causing the problem. Until it's resolved the following work around has been posted by several users.

Disconnect from internet > Open project > Reconnect to internet.

Edit: VEGAS Pro 20 build 403 solves this issue. See Here.

Using Vegas Pro 19: While the "internet off" trick did work for me, I also eventually tried reinstalling my version 19 (build 651) and I no longer have the issue (i.e. now launches fine without turning off internet)

picaiola wrote on 5/15/2023, 11:35 PM

VEGAS Pro 20 build 403 solved the problem with the internet . Thnks a lot

John-Weaver wrote on 5/16/2023, 11:29 PM

Build 403 fixed the problem for me. Thanks to all for their help. HAPPY to have it back.

walter-i. wrote on 5/17/2023, 2:47 AM

Of course, I'm sure those who have opted out of receiving e-mail updates would have been omitted.

@jetdv
Where can I set this ?
In the settings of the program, in the user profile of the forum, or in the Service Center ?
There I have not actually deselected it anywhere.
I have not received any e-mail.
Is not a problem for me, because I visit the forum every day anyway, but it would be interesting to clarify.

jetdv wrote on 5/17/2023, 7:40 AM

It would have to be in your user settings on the main website. The user settings for the forum only indicate forum e-mails.

walter-i. wrote on 5/17/2023, 2:44 PM

This would actually be checked.....😕

NickHope wrote on 5/17/2023, 9:26 PM

@walter-i. I never used to receive emails from info@letter.magix.net despite having that box checked. Then in 2019, they started coming. Then in 2021, they stopped coming again. *shrug*

Bernie-Mings wrote on 5/18/2023, 12:13 PM

Nothing has worked for me. I have tried running the download they sent out and it will not work. I have tried to uninstall Vegas Pro 20, but something in the system will not let me uninstall the program. I have tried the two work arounds that Vegas suggested with no prevail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

@Bernie-Mings Try Revo Uninstaller. If that fails, you may need to do manually uninstall by deleting folders and cleaning things up using this post as a reference, but that would be a horrible way of doing it and really a last resort. Troubleshooting for installing, if you need it later, is in this post.

Something is going with the setup file. It will not let me delete/uninstall anything related to Vegas Pro. I am completely lost as to how to fix this problem. I wonder if the company will send me a setup/installation disc, to help with the files that the system is saying that I am missing.

NickHope wrote on 5/19/2023, 2:41 AM
Something is going with the setup file. It will not let me delete/uninstall anything related to Vegas Pro. I am completely lost as to how to fix this problem. I wonder if the company will send me a setup/installation disc, to help with the files that the system is saying that I am missing.

@Bernie-Mings Which "setup file" are you referring to, and why do you need it to delete/uninstall anything?

Tommy-Dellmar wrote on 5/19/2023, 4:24 AM

If you log in to your Magix Service Center accound and choose "my products". There you will find your installations program for your product. Download and install it. Only choose the vegas program and go on. It will install the program again and update it. The you will be enable to open Vegas again.

Best luck / Tommy Dellmar

Bernie-Mings wrote on 5/19/2023, 9:06 AM

@Bernie-Mings Which "setup file" are you referring to, and why do you need it to delete/uninstall anything?

I thought that if I uninstalled Vegas Pro and then reinstalled it the program would work. But it will not let me do either. This is what happens when I try to add the patch and a similar thing happens when I try to uninstall Vegas Pro.

Bernie-Mings wrote on 5/19/2023, 9:08 AM

If you log in to your Magix Service Center accound and choose "my products". There you will find your installations program for your product. Download and install it. Only choose the vegas program and go on. It will install the program again and update it. The you will be enable to open Vegas again.

Best luck / Tommy Dellmar

I have tried that. This is what happens when I do that. I am open to any other suggestions. I just want to be able to finish a customers order. Thank you.

j-v wrote on 5/19/2023, 10:05 AM

Did you download the installationfile to your own download location on the C:/ of your computer?
On the screenshots we cannot see the exact location of the install file.

met vriendelijke groet
Marten

Camera : Pan X900, GoPro Hero7 Hero Black, DJI Osmo Pocket, Samsung Galaxy A8
Desktop :MB Gigabyte Z390M, W11 home version 23H2, i7 9700 4.7Ghz,16 DDR4 GB RAM, Gef. GTX 1660 Ti with driver
560.70 Studiodriver and Intel HD graphics 630 with driver 31.0.101.2127
Laptop  :Asus ROG Str G712L, W11 home version 23H2, CPU i7-10875H, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Studiodriver 560.70 and Intel UHD Graphics 630 with driver 31.0.101.2127
Vegas software: VP 10 to 21 and VMS(pl) 10,12 to 17.
TV      :LG 4K 55EG960V

My slogan is: BE OR BECOME A STEM CELL DONOR!!! (because it saved my life in 2016)

Daniel-Jircik wrote on 6/23/2023, 10:34 AM

This is still unresolved on Windows 11 Intel i9 128gb ram. Support ticket has gone silent.[Ticket#2023061917000193] 

I'm starting to feel hopeless. I've been using Vegas for 10 years and I desperately need to get to client jobs. It's been weeks now. Please anyone help and advise.

Thanks