I'm thinking about buying a cheap and small camera to serve as a B-cam for my FS7. Typical usage scenario will be:
- the FS7 locked for wide shot of a chamber orchestra (usually unmanned)
- the B-cam I will be hand-holding and taking "beauty shots" of the soloits, or the orchestra at speial angles, etc.
- both will be edited as a 2-camera movie, so they must intercut fine
Currently, I'm considering two options:
- a Sony A6500 (for price, and S-log/S-Gamut compatibility with my FS7)
- a used BMPC4K (for its 10 bit 4K; I can have a used one for roughl the same price as a new A6500)
Comments, suggestions and advise welcome!