We have something special for you for the holidays! Today we rolled out Update 4 (build 211) for VEGAS Pro 14. This update fixes a few bugs and adds important ProRes rendering options that further improve our ProRes implementation. Again, we want to thank you all for your engagement and passion for VEGAS Pro.
It's been an exciting year, and the great feedback we received from you along the way has helped VEGAS Pro make amazing progress. Now together let's take VEGAS Pro to the next level in 2017!
You can download build 211 now at: http://rdir.magix.net/?page=PNSWSBOEO7BJ
Here are the patch notes for this update:
- Added ProRes rendering options for 24p, 30p and 60p/I framerate.
- Adjusted the horizontal tolerance for Trimmer window hover scrub to make it easier to add the selected area to your timeline without inadvertently establishing a new selection.
- Fixed stutter / judder issues playing back 23.97/29.97/59.94 frame rate ProRes / HEVC files
- Fixed video noise issues related to deep blacks / whites with ProRes files
- In the Color Curves plug-in, the channel settings now persist when you close and reopen the Video Event FX dialog box
- In the Color Curves plug-in, the Show all Channels checkbox now defaults to selected