Comments

vkmast wrote on 11/27/2020, 12:46 PM

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/eula/professional/ §7:

"Transfer and subsidiary agreements

You may not lend, lease or sublicense the MAGIX product temporarily or permanently. However, you may transfer the license for use of the MAGIX product as a whole to a third party, provided that you completely remove all installations from your computer and do not retain any backup copies. You must then release all MAGIX product license slots in your user account and allow the third party to register the MAGIX product in their user account. If the aforementioned conditions are not fulfilled, any transfer of the license of a MAGIX product requires the express consent of MAGIX."

David-Ronen wrote on 11/28/2020, 2:05 AM

Thank you very much.

David-Ronen wrote on 11/29/2020, 5:51 AM

The third-party cannot perform Activation. He is getting error code 24 - "This S/N has already been registered to another email" (probably my email). The third party is getting this error after I deactivated the product, removed it completely from my computer, released the product license slot in my user account, and the third party registered the Magic product in his user account.

vkmast wrote on 11/29/2020, 7:32 AM

Try and contact Support. Or Online Live Chat, advice here, section 6.

David-Ronen wrote on 11/30/2020, 4:08 AM

Thank you.   In spite of all the steps taken, the S/N was still associated with my email address. Today Magic support has released the S/N again, it can now be re-registered to any email address.

Thank you for your assistance.

David Ronen

vkmast wrote on 11/30/2020, 4:24 AM

Thanks for confirming that you have this solved.

@David-Ronen

jcolle wrote on 3/5/2021, 4:20 PM

Thank you.   In spite of all the steps taken, the S/N was still associated with my email address. Today Magic support has released the S/N again, it can now be re-registered to any email address.

Thank you for your assistance.

David Ronen

Hi @David-Ronen do you contact them via email? or just submit a ticket? i can't find their "submit ticket"