Why are long time Vegas customers from some countries, NOT receiving any email communication from Vegas Creative Software?
I have spent 1000's of dollars investing in Sony Software since 2008. I had two accounts with Sony Creative Software. I was definitely on the Newsletter mailing list and use to receive ALL newsletters and emails about new releases of product. Since Magix took over, I have NOT received a SINGLE email.
1. Never received welcome message, informing that Magix had bought most of Sony Software.
2. I was NOT informed about offer to buy VP13 and upgrade to VP14.
3. I have NOT been informed about the release of VP14.
4. I have NOT received an offer to upgrade my current version of Vegas Pro.
5. I have not received the offer to buy Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 13 now and get free upgrade to Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 14.
I live in Australia. Why is no one living in Australia receiving email communication about any of the above emails, that customers in the USA have received ? There are many other people who also live in other countries besides the USA, who also have NEVER received any emails about Vegas. This silence has gone on long enough now.
I have been trying to get an answer from someone in authority about this for many months now and no one seems to want to answer this question. I am extremely disappointed to be treated this way, after having supported Vegas for the last 8 years. I am an educator and actually teach people how to use Vegas software. I have encouraged 1000's of people to use this software. If you are only going to communicate with customers who live in the USA, I see no reason to continue support for any of your products. It is the most disappointing and unprofessional thing I have ever experienced, to be treated as if I no longer exist.
I hope my message is treated seriously and not simply ignored. This is the final straw before this camel is broken and never returns.