Comments

Dexcon wrote on 7/10/2020, 5:54 AM

From Google Translate (Japanese):

• Vegas Pro 17 using. For some reason, previously available video events are valid. It doesn't. I don't know what's going on. Did anyone else have similar symptoms?

@syunnichi-asao ... Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that the Japanese to English translation using Google has been entirely successful. 'Video events' - do you mean Video FX? If yes, what are those VFX and where did they come from? You mention 'previously available' - does this mean that they were working in Vegas Pro 17 recently but no longer are - or did they come from an earlier version of Vegas Pro? If so, what version of Vegas Pro and, again, what was the VFX package?

But if you are referring to video events on the timeline (i.e. the media that you are using), it would be helpful if you could provide information about that media as per:

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/important-information-required-to-help-you--110457/

... with particular regard to MediaInfo at point C(1)

For users on the forum to be able to help, we will need a lot more detail from you about the problem.

syunnichi-asao wrote on 7/10/2020, 7:05 AM

Good evening, Mr. Dexon.
I'm Japanese.
I don't speak English well, so I'm using a translation software called DeepL to draw it!
Video FX is not working
It was working until now.
But suddenly Video FX doesn't work for video
I'm in so much trouble...

syunnichi-asao wrote on 7/10/2020, 7:06 AM

Postscript.
I've been using it since Vegas Pro 17.
The effects we use are Bezier masking and Gaussian blur.

frmax wrote on 7/10/2020, 10:13 AM

You marked "Problem solved", but it seems that you haven´t find a solution.

Deepl: 問題が解決しました」と表示されていますが、まだ解決策が見つかっていないようです。

Often it is only an error when using the preview monitor.

Deepl: プレビューモニターを使用しているとエラーになることが多いです。

syunnichi-asao wrote on 7/10/2020, 10:20 AM

frmaxさんこんばんは
そうです、解決していませんグーグルクロム
の翻訳がありがとうございます、と書いている所を押しました
これは、解決しました、というボタンなのですね

ちなみに、プレビューモニタを変更しましたが、やはり、エフェクトは適用されません

set wrote on 7/10/2020, 10:34 AM

Turn this button off...

このボタンをオフにします... (Google Translate)

syunnichi-asao wrote on 7/10/2020, 10:45 AM

セットさん。
ありがとうございました!
解決しました!

vkmast wrote on 7/10/2020, 10:49 AM

If set's suggestion (which was also in frmax's video) was the solution, please mark one of them as solution.