Any Ideas on when Sony is going to update VPro11?

Clintano wrote on 2/28/2012, 9:35 AM
Still waiting to use the 64 bit version of the software, their answer was to use the 32bit version, and they have not responded to my support ticket that I put in at the beginning of January...

Does anyone else feel like they are not really being taken care of, or is it just me?



Grazie wrote on 2/28/2012, 10:08 AM
521 came out mid January. Is that the one you have?

Them not telling you could mean that they wont know TILL they are good and proper with the update. But that still doesn't do anything for your and my frustration with it.

We've discussed the option for Newbies to VP11 getting at least a get go with an earlier version. But that would be a Company decision - but no harm us here POLLing for it.

So, when they know . . . we'll know . .

Cheers . . .


Clintano wrote on 2/28/2012, 1:17 PM
Yes I already have build 521 and the latest video drivers.. you are probably right, they are not gonna share anything until they are ready..

Looking to the future, does anyone have any suggestions for NLE that actually works without crashing? I upgraded to Sony Vegas pro origionally back in the day because of it being a lot more stable over the Dazzle products that were out there. Now like then I was spending more time trying to get the program to do what it said it would do without crashing. It is worth it for me to spend money on something I can spend time being creative rather than trying to get the software to work.

I would like to hear what you all are using that allows you to be creative and not a tech..
vkmast wrote on 2/28/2012, 4:02 PM
rmack350 wrote on 2/28/2012, 5:35 PM
This is soooo 1:45 minutes ago.

Clintano wrote on 2/29/2012, 8:10 AM
Thanks guys.. had to laugh at so 1:45 ago lol
PeterDuke wrote on 2/29/2012, 4:42 PM
The next update or release should be due in a couple of months or so. (The same as there will always be a tomorrow.)