Comments

vkmast wrote on 11/10/2019, 8:59 AM

Your screenshot says "3 Unit(s) Licensed". You should get these 3 Boris units with VEGAS Pro 17 Suite.

See also.

Reyfox wrote on 11/10/2019, 12:32 PM

Boris will install all their software if you let it, to try, during initial installation. You can choose to not have this happen by only allowing the licensed software to be installed.

mark-b8783 wrote on 11/10/2019, 3:41 PM

Boris will install all their software if you let it, to try, during initial installation. You can choose to not have this happen by only allowing the licensed software to be installed.

Hi,

I think this is what happened after I selected for the app to remove all unregistered transitons all seemed good as it only left the ones I used.

Not sure how many it removed but seem to have enough to play with :-)

Cheers

Reyfox wrote on 11/15/2019, 7:30 AM

It removes everything that is not registered. And yes, there is more than enough with the Vegas Suite to keep someone busy!

petran79 wrote on 12/17/2019, 7:31 AM

I have the same issue. Activated license for Boris Continuum , removing unlicensed plugins and I still get the watermark message. Also can they be activated on more than 1 PC or only one? I had them also on a laptop

mark-b8783 wrote on 12/18/2019, 3:34 PM

I have the same issue. Activated license for Boris Continuum , removing unlicensed plugins and I still get the watermark message. Also can they be activated on more than 1 PC or only one? I had them also on a laptop

Mine seem to be working now but no licence showing on the Boris Website?

Now just to learn all the options.

A lot of the tutorials relate to older versions of Vegas? Current version 17.

fr0sty wrote on 12/18/2019, 4:20 PM

The version of Vegas shouldn't matter for those plugins.

Systems:

Desktop

AMD Ryzen 7 1800x 8 core 16 thread at stock speed

64GB 3000mhz DDR4

Geforce RTX 3090

Windows 10

Laptop:

ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 32GB (9980HK CPU, RTX 2060 GPU, dual 4K touch screens, main one OLED HDR)

Reyfox wrote on 12/19/2019, 12:15 PM

@petran79 From Boris FX, the answer is only on one machine.

"Can I use the same activation key on multiple machines?

You can use the same activation key on different machines provided you have enough number of fulfillments per activation. For instance, if you have an activation key for one machine, you can only activate it on one machine. If your activation key allows more than one activation, you may activate it on that many machines. In order to use it on a different machine, you will need to transfer your activation."

Last changed by Reyfox on 12/19/2019, 12:16 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Newbie😁

Vegas Post 365 (Currently VP21)

Win 11 Pro

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16 cores / 32 threads

32GB DDR4 3200

Sapphire RX6700XT 12GB Driver: 22.5.1, testing 24.7.1

Gigabyte X570 Elite Motherboard

petran79 wrote on 12/23/2019, 10:05 AM

I see thanks. Now I see that same thing happens on laptop.

Thing is , if I create an account on BorisFX website, there is not any option to register those products and see the activations. Magix website only provides licenses for Vegas, so BorisFX count only as part of the bundle without any way to see and ascertain which license is valid, in case something goes wrong. Only if I buy those products off their store even though there they are much more expensive.

I'll try downloading the OFX version from their site