Comments

vkmast wrote on 5/5/2020, 2:40 PM

If you're using a DVD Architect version to burn, please note that it will be a 32-bit application.

Steve Grisetti wrote on 5/6/2020, 7:14 AM

Although low memory could also mean that you don't have room for your entire project on a DVD disc or it could mean that you don't have enough room to work on your computer's hard drive.

Though VK's point is also correct. A 32 bit application is going to use less than 4 gigs of your RAM.

Jack S wrote on 5/7/2020, 5:50 AM

I overcame the memory issue by patching the exe file with LargeAddressAware. Note that this will only work on DVDAS and not on DVDAP.

vkmast wrote on 5/7/2020, 6:39 AM

I recall a report that it's not working on VEGAS DVD A either.

Jack S wrote on 5/9/2020, 11:48 AM

@vkmast I recall a report that it's not working on VEGAS DVD A either.

That's not been my experience. I've just finished a Blu-ray project containing 24 titles that wouldn't load into either DVDAS or DVDAP without patching DVDAS. The patch didn't have any effect on DVDAP.

vkmast wrote on 5/9/2020, 11:52 AM

@Jack S good to know.

Note also this comment re DVD A P 5.2.

Jim-Malzone wrote on 5/9/2020, 5:40 PM

@vkmast I recall a report that it's not working on VEGAS DVD A either.

That's not been my experience. I've just finished a Blu-ray project containing 24 titles that wouldn't load into either DVDAS or DVDAP without patching DVDAS. The patch didn't have any effect on DVDAP.

I have no problem with BluRay. In fact I was trying to burn a dvd from a previous image I created.

Jack S wrote on 5/10/2020, 10:58 AM

@Jim-Malzone In fact I was trying to burn a dvd from a previous image I created.

So, nothing to do with DVDA then?