Looping a movie

BrooksAZ wrote on 3/31/2015, 11:41 PM
I am using Movie Studio Platinum 11 and and making a short memorial DVD that I just want to render and when it plays back have it loop at the end. So it keeps playing over and over. I have looked and see in DVDA 5 you can do this but don't see anything in MS11 to just Make Movie and have it loop.

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before but I could not find it if it was. I am on a deadline for this so any help would be great.

Comments

vkmast wrote on 4/1/2015, 4:53 AM
Is the repeat function of the players not an option for you?
BrooksAZ wrote on 4/1/2015, 12:05 PM
They have asked me to make it loop so I am going to say no it isnt available.
Chienworks wrote on 4/1/2015, 12:28 PM
I don't know about the Studio version, but in DVDA pro you can set the "end action" for a video clip to be "loop".
vkmast wrote on 4/1/2015, 1:25 PM
DVD A Studio is similar in that respect. Judging by the OP's initial post he seems to have found that option.
BrooksAZ wrote on 4/1/2015, 8:34 PM
vkmast, yes I know that option was just wondering id Studio 11 had an option like that. If not I can still do it via DVDA.
musicvid10 wrote on 4/1/2015, 10:22 PM
No, Movie Studio does not produce videos that loop.
That is something for DVD, Flash, etc.
BrooksAZ wrote on 4/2/2015, 5:57 PM
Thanks to everyone who replied. I didn't see it so I figured I would ask this great community.
Allegretto wrote on 4/2/2015, 11:55 PM
Do this in DVD Architect. I needed to do the exact same thing for a memorial video. I wanted menu buttons for the separate videos (I made two different videos, one for each song chosen by the family), plus a third button to play the videos back-to-back repeatedly (for unattended playback during the memorial).

I did an internet search and found this link which showed me what I needed to do in DVDA, which was create a playlist of the two videos and set it up to loop playback.

https://www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/152-continuous-playback-dvd

In DVDA I set my "loop playback" menu button to go to another page which then handles the looped playback as outlined in the above article.
BrooksAZ wrote on 4/3/2015, 10:27 AM
Thanks, Ill look at what he has. I have looked at a lot of his videos but didnt think of looking there for this.