Movie Studio Beginner's Tutorial

set wrote on 8/31/2016, 9:23 AM

Greetings,

The New Tutorials section has been created, ready to be filled with so many tutorials:

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/tutorials/

For those who just coming into Movie Studio 14, here's several official tutorial published by MAGIX Official:

VEGAS MOVIE STUDIO Tutorials Part I
Learn how to Import Media, Combine and edit media, Adding Text & Titles, also adding Transitions.

VEGAS MOVIE STUDIO Tutorials Part II
More insight tutorials, how to add Video Effects, make Picture-in-picture collages, Create a Multicamera Mode, uploading to Vimeo, Youtube & Facebook, also how to File Export.

Other tutorials based on Previous Vegas Movie Studio version you can follow:

If anyone found other suggestion, please add it below. Thanks!

(Thank you DocSatori, tim-frost for additional suggestions!)

Comments

DocSatori wrote on 8/31/2016, 9:59 AM

I'm a huge fan of Bill Myer's video tutorials.

I think Steve Grisetti has some useful tutorials as well.

Steve's Muvipix site has lots of goodies as well.

Alma wrote on 9/11/2016, 6:43 AM

Thank you so much, my search ends here. But still I will stick around

And thanks DocSatori for Mentioning about Bill Myes's just subscribed to him :)

Markk655 wrote on 9/11/2016, 8:04 PM

Andrew Devis posted almost 40 tutorials that start at the very beginning for new editors all the way through more advanced topics on creativecow.com.

tim-frost wrote on 11/1/2016, 10:20 AM

Hi Ive added a couple of tutorials on some areas that I wanted to explore myself: notably rendering quality and some basic slowmo and timelapse how-to’s. You may (or may not!) find them of some use at visionandtechnology

set wrote on 11/1/2016, 10:48 AM

Thank you DocSatori, tim-frost for suggestions!

Keep them added tim-frost.

@Markk655 : The Andrew Devis' 40 tutorials are more suitable for Vegas Pro version even though both interface similar. So I have put them on Vegas Pro Tutorials section.

set wrote on 3/8/2017, 4:15 PM

If you notice above, you will find that new section: Tutorial has been created.

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/tutorials/

Thank you web developers!

Everybody are welcome to submit tutorials.

Cornico wrote on 3/8/2017, 5:56 PM

Here you will find some basic Vegas videotutorials in Dutch for Vegas and DVDA, made for dutch users who have problems with another language.

set wrote on 3/8/2017, 9:20 PM

Here you will find some basic Vegas videotutorials in Dutch for Vegas and DVDA, made for dutch users who have problems with another language.

Thanks - has been added.

serkan-gunduz wrote on 6/23/2017, 8:30 AM

how can i zoom in a video fragment?

i have movie studio 13

vkmast wrote on 6/23/2017, 9:43 AM

serkan, are you looking for something like what was discussed here recently? Or just the Pan/Crop plug-in to crop, zoom, rotate, or pan the selected video event?

BukaTV wrote on 7/6/2018, 8:16 AM

THANK YOU for the tutorial linky! My first born will be named after you and a small goat will be sacrificed as well!

robertOZ wrote on 7/9/2018, 9:29 PM

Thanks for the links, still learning

James-Honeycutt wrote on 1/1/2019, 6:43 PM

Hello... Any tutorials on importing 3D files, editing and burning 3D blu-rays? Can anyone post a link?

Thank you

matonanjin wrote on 1/9/2019, 1:20 PM

And.........could anyone direct me to what you recall as a good tutorial on animation/keyframes? I would appreciate it.

mark-b8783 wrote on 1/22/2019, 2:54 PM

Hi, I have recently upgraded to Movie Studio Platinum and would like to know if their are any tutorials on editing 4K Video?

I understand that it auto generates a proxy file when I move a 4K video to the timeline.

Do I then load and edit the Proxy file as if it were the full 4K Video and create movie/mp4 using the Proxy file?

I understand that changing the view to default or low res will view the file in normal speed. Is this just the proxy file?

Any hints/tips on setting and export options for 4K would be most appreciated.

Cheers