My Audio FX Plugins aren't showing they're missing

CitizenFoffie wrote on 8/9/2019, 4:21 PM

I have VEGAS Pro 16.0 but when I went to go on my track fx nothing is in the plugins. Not any of the folders it's all missing.
also I tried restarting my computer
I'm on Windows 10 64 bit
No It did not work I can go to the menu just there is nothing in it.

Comments

CitizenFoffie wrote on 8/9/2019, 6:26 PM

I tried reinstalling but nothing happened. It just went back to my most recent project like nothing happened

CitizenFoffie wrote on 8/9/2019, 6:33 PM

by reinstalling I deleted my whole set of vegas pro folders. and reinstalled it.

vkmast wrote on 8/9/2019, 6:45 PM

Not sure, but I'm wondering if you need to press the Hamburger button (3 horizontal lines) on the left and Edit Visible Button Set? Then you would see this:

CitizenFoffie wrote on 8/9/2019, 7:16 PM

Not sure, but I'm wondering if you need to press the Hamburger button (3 horizontal lines) on the left and Edit Visible Button Set? Then you would see this:

Tried that again nothing in my plugins. I just wanna add a echo effect. I went into my track and track fx nothing.

vkmast wrote on 8/9/2019, 7:47 PM

Nothing in your Tools > Audio > (e.g.) Apply Non-Real-Time Video FX...? Or if you click the FX button on the Timeline Audio Event?

CitizenFoffie wrote on 8/9/2019, 7:52 PM

Nothing in your Tools > Audio > (e.g.) Apply Non-Real-Time Video FX...? Or if you click the FX button on the Timeline Audio Event?
Nope
I did tools > Audio > Apply Non Real Time Video FX And it gave me folders with nothing in them, but other folders.
Only Video FX works... Not Audio FX

CitizenFoffie wrote on 8/9/2019, 9:17 PM

Now when I import a MP4 I HEAR A SCREETCHING NOISE AND I WENT TO INTERNAL AND DISABLED SO4 COMPOUND READER!

CitizenFoffie wrote on 8/9/2019, 9:33 PM

Actually could you send me a picture of your VEGAS Pro files...

Dexcon wrote on 8/9/2019, 10:09 PM

Actually could you send me a picture of your VEGAS Pro files... I think with my pirated copy theres some plugins proventing things I want the top bit so I know what to delete and not to delete

my pirated copy

I very much doubt that you will get any further assistance from those on the forum who have taken the legal route and paid for their copy of Vegas Pro, plug-ins, etc.

CitizenFoffie wrote on 8/9/2019, 10:41 PM

I can fake quotes too

Dexcon wrote on 8/9/2019, 11:15 PM

For anyone interested, here is a screenshot of CitizenFoffie's original post before it was changed by CitizenFoffie 30 minutes after my post.

I suspect that the forum's moderators can also see the edit history in a changed post/reply.

EricLNZ wrote on 8/9/2019, 11:24 PM

I suspect that the forum's moderators can also see the edit history in a changed post/reply.

I don't think we can but anyway I saw his post before you quoted it.

This link presumably is also him/her. Again confirming pirated software is being used. This is in breach of Community General Terms and Conditions - fourth para of the "Content, Use" section, apart from any other illegal behaviour.

So CitizenFoffie you have a short period to explain yourself before either myself or another moderator considers blocking you.

vkmast wrote on 8/10/2019, 1:42 AM

@Dexcon only the changed reply/comment can be seen. Everyone can see the edit history of the initial Post of a thread. I'm afraid I went to sleep after my last comment here (local time 3:47 AM) and unfortunately only now saw the comment you quoted. @EricLNZ and myself live in different continents far far away from each other.

Dexcon wrote on 8/10/2019, 1:52 AM

Thanks @EricLNZ and @vkmast … I only mentioned the history thing because I remember from a year or so ago a moderator writing in a reply about changes made to a post - I must have misunderstood and/or read too much in to it as I got the impression at the time that the changes to text could be seen - but clearly that is not the case. Many thanks for the clarification.

vkmast wrote on 8/10/2019, 2:26 AM

@Dexcon et al. Yes, the changes made to a Post can be seen. On this forum any reply in the thread is defined as a Comment of which only the last edited version can be seen.