Comments

rock-c wrote on 7/8/2020, 10:45 PM

apart from the interface is very ugly, There seems to nothing wrong.

genegun wrote on 7/8/2020, 11:19 PM

apart from the interface is very ugly, There seems to nothing wrong.

No, it's missing a bunch of parameters such as release and gain compensation (see below a pic taken off an earlier version)

EricLNZ wrote on 7/8/2020, 11:44 PM

Correct, they are missing. There's many threads on this problem which presumably you've looked at. Apart from the font issue what else have you tried?

set wrote on 7/9/2020, 1:21 AM

Try check any size scale factor of windows, fonts, etc....

genegun wrote on 7/9/2020, 1:42 AM

Yes, I've checked most threads, and looked at windows scale factor, installed fonts, etc. and nothing worked.

vkmast wrote on 7/9/2020, 3:41 AM

Best try and Ask Support then. This has come up so often and they must have the solution(s) by now.

genegun wrote on 7/9/2020, 8:36 AM

Best try and Ask Support then. This has come up so often and they must have the solution(s) by now.

Thanks, I sent a ticket. They said that response time was 2-4 days, will see. You are right that this has been popping up all over the place, and for quite some time, so more than suggesting a fix, they should really have sorted their product by now. Most users that reported the problem don't even have a crazy setup or anything, most have one or two 1920x1080 monitors at most.

Thanks anyway everyone for chipping in. I'll get back to this thread if I'm offered any help from their support.

rraud wrote on 7/9/2020, 9:39 AM

Have you tried "Use DPI scaling" in "Options> Preferences> Display"

You could also experiment with DPI scaling in the "Compatibility" settings in VP's <.exe> (or shortcut) in the Properties menu,